Runners with kids - What kind of stroller do you recommend?

Options
As you might have guessed, I'm pregnant with our first baby! Due in June. My brother and his wife have graciously offered to buy me a running stroller!! Now I need to know - WHICH ONE? I know there are reviews on Runner's World and I'll check them out, but I wanted to hear from Moms and Dads who running with their strollers now! Thanks for your help!

Replies

• sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    BOB Revolution
  • grniys
    grniys Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I was very happy with Schwinn Turismo when my kids were younger.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    BOB. I had two of the lower priced ones (InStep I think?) and both were defective. The first the company replaced and the second, they said too bad (it wouldn't track straight so without a swivel wheel it was useless) so my credit card refunded me.

The BOB, other than a flat tire when I got it (that they quickly replaced) has been perfect. We still use it and our "baby" is almost 6 years old.
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    I think we have the Revolution model too.
  • redfoxmike0822
    redfoxmike0822 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Sorry I'm just thinking how awesome it would be to be in a stroller while someone is running and pushing me xD
  • rubrink
    rubrink Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Ive got the BOB Ironman, we like it quite a bit.
  • XmartX
    XmartX Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I got the BOB revolution too and I love it!
  • HealthyFocused715
    HealthyFocused715 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Thank you all! Keep the recs coming!
  • CrystalArmstrong1
    CrystalArmstrong1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I have the thule chariot cheetah and I love it. Its a super smooth ride for my chitlin and easy peasy to push. Lots of leg room for your legs to move. Can also be used for bike riding, skiing, etc. No cup holders though. :(