What excercise can I do at home

I'm looking for some suggestions for good home cardio or something to get me moving more. I'm a member of PF however I hate going out in the extreme cold ( in NY). Help !

Replies

• getrealmommy30
    getrealmommy30 Posts: 28 Member
    I recommend exercise DVDs. I love zumba (like dance cardio) or TurboJam (like kickboxing/dance cardio)
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Youtube is a great resource. You will find all of the everything on there. I use Fitness Blender the most but there's so much choice you'll find the people and workouts to suit you.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Hate going out in the cold makes you needing Youtube!

Beachbody is a great place to buy at home DVD's if you do not want to use youtube, but youtube is free!!!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Walking videos.....YouTube or DVD.

www.youtube.com/user/walkathomemedia

www.youtube.com/user/jessicasmithtv

DVD video clips: collagevideo.com/search?q=walk
  • BridgeM7
    BridgeM7 Posts: 5 Member
    Youtube is wonderful. I do Zumba on days I can't make it to the gym. Try DancefitnesswithJessica. Also the 21 day fix or Insanity programs are great.
  • cblanza
    cblanza Posts: 18 Member
    I LOVE dance cardio dvd's! It makes working out feel less like work and more like fun!!
  • Kyrenora
    Kyrenora Posts: 133 Member
    Just because it hasn't been mentioned yet, yoga is great to do at home with a video. Power yoga will burn more calories than most of the other styles. There are lots of great videos on YouTube, but my favorite is a site called DoYogaWithMe.com that has tons of free videos of varying lengths and intensities.
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Youtube: Yoga With Adriene, Blogilates, Fitness Blender, Tone It Up, Autumn Calabrese, Body Rock, BodyFit By Amy, GymRa, etc. A lot of these pages have full length workouts, but some have videos that are pretty short and you'll need to combine a few to get a good workout.

I love T25, Insanity, and Insanity Max 30. Shaun T is pretty awesome.
  • kirstinlee
    kirstinlee Posts: 152 Member
    Nike Training Club is my fave. They have multiple plans you can join, or you can find one just for the day. Comprehensive, spot training, beginner, expert... all there.