Looking for support and encouragement!

Options
This isn't my first rodeo. I've tried losing weight several times before. However, I was never able to stick to healthy eating and weekly activities so I always gained back the little that I lost. This time around, I'm approaching this a little differently. I hope to get down to a HEALTHY BMI eventually, but for now, my "short term" goal (in 6 months) is to lose 43.5lbs. I have been on track for 11 days now and I'm feeling pretty good! Since the 1st of the new year, I've lost 5.7lbs! I plan on making this an entire lifestyle change and would like for as many supporters and people in the same boat as me to be to be my MFP friends! We can cheer each other on and encourage each other to be the best we can be! :smiley:

Replies

• livinfluffy
    livinfluffy Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I am a frequent flier of weight loss also, but this time around have a nutrition coach and a workout buddy to keep me accountable. This site can be very helpful. Good luck.
  • GsKiki
    GsKiki Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Changing lifestyle is not easy, but once you get into new habits it feels so great!
    Good luck with your goals :)
  • monark776
    monark776 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Your post is encouraging to me! Keep it up your doing awesome.