Just curious

Does anyone know why you can't like or comment on someone status even though they've been added as a friend? Is it a glitch?

Replies

• littleb0peep
    littleb0peep Posts: 333 Member
    Does it say it's unavailable at this time? If so, you have to wait so many hours before commenting and/or liking.
  • clin71funyika
    clin71funyika Posts: 116 Member
    Oh ok thank littleb0peep
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    I think it is a bug. Some of my friends I can like and comment, others you have to go to their actual profile to like or comment.
  • clin71funyika
    Ok thanks that's good to know
  • clin71funyika
  • CrystalArmstrong1
    CrystalArmstrong1 Posts: 59 Member
    I also think its a glitch. I made some new friends yesterday and all day yesterday half of what they posted I couldn't like or comment on it, even when I went to their page. Seems to be okay now though so maybe it just takes a bit.
  • farbs
    farbs Posts: 36 Member
    Mine seems to drop in and out at times as to whether I can do it from my newsfeed. Would have to be a glitch...although haven't had any problems the past two days.
  • Lovee_Dove7
    Lovee_Dove7 Posts: 742 Member
    Go visit their page and leave a comment, that seems to fix it for me. After that I can comment from my newsfeed.
  • clin71funyika
    Ok I'll do that thanks
  • clin71funyika
    Go visit their page and leave a comment, that seems to fix it for me. After that I can comment from my newsfeed.

• frangrann
    frangrann Posts: 219 Member
    clobern80 wrote: »
    I think it is a bug. Some of my friends I can like and comment, others you have to go to their actual profile to like or comment.

Me too
  • clin71funyika
    Ok I see alot of people posting videos and selfies. How do you do that?
  • MyBoyG
    MyBoyG Posts: 104 Member
    It only happens to brand new friends from what I've experienced. The next day I can like and comment.