I'm just confused

Options
I'm new, and I have the whole dieting and exercising part down, but I have no idea how to comment on things or post things I just don't understand lol help me

Replies

• markemark1965
    markemark1965 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am new too for posting, I just play around with the different options and hope it works, we will see. Good luck
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    You just did? Do you mean here, or your news feed? On your news feed there should be a "comment" button as well as a section at the top like Facebook that says "What's on your mind?" On your My Home page I believe.
  • sabrinasmith7
    sabrinasmith7 Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    I feel like I'm 65 and just got my first iPhone.
  • sabrinasmith7
    Options
    I don't even have a Facebook, I'm trying to comment on people's things and it doesn't want me to I guess. Lol
  • Mavpeezy
    Mavpeezy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Then I guess we'll have to comment here! Lol
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    oh lolz
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    On the app, when you first open it up, there should be your news feed under your "calories remaining" area. That is where everyone says things and does things. If you want to comment, push "comment" below theirs and you can. Or if you want to post things, look for a + sign somewhere on the screen. Mine is in a blue circle at the bottom right corner. There, you can add your own comment.
  • manueldelreal
    manueldelreal Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I don't even have a Facebook, I'm trying to comment on people's things and it doesn't want me to I guess. Lol

When you just added someone you are not allowed to like or comment on their feed posts, there will be a message that says "likes are unavailable at this time" it something like that. It goes away after a day of adding your new friends.. I dont know what's the uselfulness of that though.
  • idp1980
    idp1980 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Yeah when u add a new friend u need to click on there profile and then comment that way for a few days lol .. Add that to news feed disappearing and messages taking a life time to send. Mfp has been playing up a lot lately
  • sabrinasmith7
    Options
    I figured it out. I guess I just have to press quote and wait for the thing to load. Lol thanks though