new and tired of being OVERWEIGHT!

Options
I Just recently had my third baby, and i am tired all the time. not eating right and being inactive is making it hard to be a good mom.
I've never been very athletic, but I would love some help getting more active. my family takes taekwondo, and I took my first class yesterday, It was scary but i made it through. I would love to give and get support, it's time for CHANGE!

Replies

• nads2184
    nads2184 Posts: 124
    Options
    you made the first step, which is knowing you want to get healthy and this is the place. there is ample support here and everybody is very motivational. Welcome, feel free to add.

x
  • jennahiggins
    jennahiggins Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ruby, I'm going to add ya hon... this is a great site to get motivation, talk to wonderful people and you never feel like you are alone.
  • FaithandFitness
    FaithandFitness Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Mom of 4 here! I understand! It is hard to make changes with little ones around, but you can do it. You will see so many benefits from eating right and exercising. I will send you a friend request. Good luck!
  • nizee
    nizee Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi,i know its not easy being overweight but you can do it ,just need motivation and determination,i am same boat ineed atleast 9kg have to lose ,i did kick start 2 week ago ,its very hard but it worth it.wish you very good luck.
  • Andythefitfamilyman
    Options
    Hi ruby! Welcome to mfp! This is great place. Feel free to add me
  • onmyweightohappiness
    onmyweightohappiness Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me, love having others for support and to help support them!