Over 100lbs to lose, anyone on the same journey?

Options
28 year old just mom of two, and am the largest I have ever been clicking on 81st 280lbs. Started Monday and am committed to getting my body back. Trying to find people in the same situation or any that have already conquered epic goals for inspiration and motivation during my long journey. Anyone in my boat?

Replies

• jasminegemes
    jasminegemes Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm needing to lose 50+ lbs.
  • Jessika29669
    Jessika29669 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Clicking on? Lol auto correct....checking in** good luck to you Jasmine!
  • rachellove02
    rachellove02 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hey there, I am a 24 year old mom of one. Just started a 2ish weeks ago and i am on a journey to lose 100lbs. Im starting small and my first goal is 50lbs. I'd love to chat, get to know each other and support each other along the way. Feel free to add me.
  • bnicole502
    bnicole502 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same situation! I'm wanting to lose 100 pounds! I'm 22 and the mother of one! I'm at my heaviest, 233! I also committed Monday and I am down 3 pounds since then!! We can do this!!!
  • Jessika29669
    Options
    Awesome ladies! We can and will be healthy!
  • toddbetty11
    toddbetty11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    28 year old just mom of two, and am the largest I have ever been clicking on 81st 280lbs. Started Monday and am committed to getting my body back. Trying to find people in the same situation or any that have already conquered epic goals for inspiration and motivation during my long journey. Anyone in my boat?

• toddbetty11
    toddbetty11 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to this but find the app very helpful. I would like to loose 100 pounds myself and would love hear more about your journey as I begin mine.
  • Jessika29669
    Options
    Sounds great Todd! One day at a time!
  • emmybayybayy6394
    emmybayybayy6394 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im 21 and not at the heaviest ive ever been but heavy enough at 310 but have lost about 10 lbs since that weight last time i checked. Feel free to add me i could use support on this journey.
  • Christy175
    Christy175 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    36yo need to lose 100 lbs too! I really need to get healthy. Heart disease and diabetes run in my family. I'm getting older and I can't wait any longer to do something!
  • rachellove02
    rachellove02 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Christy175 wrote: »
    36yo need to lose 100 lbs too! I really need to get healthy. Heart disease and diabetes run in my family. I'm getting older and I can't wait any longer to do something!

Same here on the family health history. I'm trying to get on top of my health now to avoid issues down the road
  • Christy175
    Christy175 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Would be happy for you guys to add me as a friend!
  • Dont_Want_To_
    Dont_Want_To_ Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    weighing in at 221 I am looking to lose 100 lbs add me
  • vrpeacestar
    vrpeacestar Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    28 years old and looking to lose over 100 pounds too!
  • Jessika29669
    Options
    I even had gestastional diabetes with my last child. I don't want to go through that again! Gotta change, we can do this for a chance at a life without daily medications!
  • ANGE1IQUE26
    ANGE1IQUE26 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm approaching my 43rd Bday on Monday 18th Jan and presently weigh 280 lbs. My goal is to lose a 100 lbs by end of year I'm excited finding fitness pal through a friend I have seen great results in regard to control and tracking my diet, calories and exercise. I know this together with the commitment to remain focused I would achieve my goals. Good Luck All!
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I need to lose ~200 overall, shooting for 121 from my current weight. It is awful but I gotta do it.
  • roxymuller
    roxymuller Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm turning 50 this May so I want to and NEED to lose 100 lbs. I know I won't be able to do it by then but I want to be down maybe 50 by then. I am really going to try and seeing the support out there, I hope to be able to to do. Feel free to add me
  • dawnz75
    dawnz75 Posts: 579 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    There are 2 amazing groups on MFP that you are free to join. They are positive communities of people who are needing to loose at least 100 pounds.

If you look through the MFP groups you will find them:
    100+ lbs with out surgery
    Loose 100lbs in 2016

Good luck to everyone on your journey! Let's make 2016 the year of change. =)
    (I am saying this for myself as much as for you!)
  • RedolentTome
    RedolentTome Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm pushing 30 and tired of being overweight. Clocked in at almost 250 and was astounded. I can't live like this anymore, something has to give. Would love to have people add me as a friend, I'll do what I can to keep you on track if you'll yell at me for not checking in :smiley: