Need to lose 80+ pounds and would like to add some people in the same boat

Options
I have just come back here after a near 3 year break and I'm determined to lose all the extra weight I've gained since. At 22 years old I am 5ft 3 and weighing in at nearly 16 stone. I've struggled with my weight all my life and live with pcos which makes weight loss a little harder. I now have to lose weight not only for my health, confidence and appearance but also have to lose at least a couple of stone before I can start fertility treatment.
I would like to add some people in a similar situation weight wise so the journey doesn't seem so difficult so feel free to add me ☺

Replies

• Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    200ish for me in the long run. 121 to start right now. Long jouney en route! Good luck to you.
  • derekpountney
    derekpountney Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    It is all about mindset and making a firm decision that enough is enough! It is a lot easier when you decide that the real you is the target you have in your head... it will pull you to it... focus on
  • fitgoals23
    fitgoals23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, 5ft 1 and have 76 lbs left to lose. Since we are on such a similar journey we should definitely connect. I've sent you a friend request.
  • bexiebab
    bexiebab Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and 23 st... I'm looking to make friends also
  • dcshima
    dcshima Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hello All! There is a very supportive network of folks in or have been in similar situation, http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery

What is your plan to lose the weight? I would suggest reading up on your BMR and TDEE along with investing in a digital food scale.