Need help! Motivation and Accountability please!

Options
nikkole831
nikkole831 Posts: 8 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi I'm Amy! Looking for females to buddy up with for motivation and accountability. I need to lose 35 pounds and am having a lot of trouble.

Replies

• mlm52403
    mlm52403 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 25. I NEED to motivate myself to get outta bed and hit the gym in the mornings. I just cannot make myself get up.
  • claraemerton
    claraemerton Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Why not try afternoons?
  • ruglady3010
    ruglady3010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    nikkole831 wrote: »
    Hi I'm Amy! Looking for females to buddy up with for motivation and accountability. I need to lose 35 pounds and am having a lot of trouble.

• ruglady3010
    ruglady3010 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I also need to lose 35 lbs. I had lost 25 but my husband had a stroke and I am a stress eater so I have gained most of that back.
  • NatalieAnn35
    NatalieAnn35 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello I also need the motivation and support to lose some weight that I've put on this past year so please add me
  • Ashli951
    Ashli951 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I too, want to lose 30 to 40lbs. Calorie counting is new for me as I use to do Weight Watchers. Even though the program helped me (lost 60lbs 2 years ago), I just couldn't afford to keep it up. So now I'm strictly counting calories and doing DDP Yoga (again) which is AMAZING! I have 3 children, one of which is autistic so I understand how hard it is to find the motivation to press forward. However, just taking 30 minutes out of my day and paying more attention to the foods I eat have helped to shed over 10lbs in roughly a month. I wish you guys all the best with your journeys!
  • Lu_wallace06
    Lu_wallace06 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • bigrich080972
    bigrich080972 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please ad me. I need accountability and motivation.
  • daneshamitchell92
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am trying to get to a healthy lifestyle and lose about the same amount of weight...it all takes time!
  • gothicravenangel29
    gothicravenangel29 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm having to lose 150 pounds. Could use all the support I can get
  • bnovak226
    bnovak226 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Just started DDP yoga myself (first time). I typed it into the search to find others who have tried it. So far I have found some pretty positive posts. Makes me excited for the months to come! Please add me. I would love to compare notes and help motivate each other!
  • dropitlikeasquat87
    dropitlikeasquat87 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I have about 25lbs to drop, I'll add you! Anyone feel free to add me
  • marpeters
    marpeters Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm back on the "wagon" again and am committing to work on MFP every day. I'd love for more friends!!!
  • liz_penalver
    liz_penalver Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I need to loss 20 lbs
    And start working out more
    Stop my bad eating habits
  • langel89
    langel89 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    26 years old. Ideally 100 lbs to lose. Taking it one day at a time. Looking for friends that post often, comment, etc... So feel free to add me =]
  • jaques33
    jaques33 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You can add me
  • pike83
    pike83 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!