Needing accountability friends!

Options
Hi! I'm back after a (who knows how long) hiatus. And that's my problem. I am committed for a few weeks, then life happens and bam! I'm wearing my fat jeans again. Looking for some new friends to help keep me in line! I'm 30 F and looking to loose 20-35 lbs. I would also love to add more friends on the JawboneUP app. Let me know if you have that too!

Replies

• Scott7609
    Scott7609 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem..add me if you like
  • ckorpi325
    ckorpi325 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm just getting focused. Been fairly in active for a year and have been plagued with injuries. I was a personal trainer in my former life lol! Ready to motivate and get motivated
  • ckorpi325
    ckorpi325 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'll get my profile up. But F and soon to be 45! Want to look as good or better than I did at 39!
  • dollbud40
    dollbud40 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am back once again as well! I am wearing my yoga pants every day! I am 49 years young and definitely need to be held accountable as well! Life ups and downs are getting the best of me! Would love to be friends!
  • lchapman329
    lchapman329 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to this app. (6 hours) so I'm not sure how to add someone yet, but I want to encourage as many people and hope they will encourage me through this journey. If you can add me that would be great.
  • BrizaG
    BrizaG Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. :( I would love to make friends and a support group. Feel free to add me too. :)
  • eosborne27
    eosborne27 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am looking to lose about the same amount. You can add me if you would like.
  • J_Patt
    J_Patt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Same here -- please feel free to add me.
  • determined2lose89
    determined2lose89 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I am back too after a hiatus! Looking to lose 10lbs at first and then another 10! Feel free to add me :smile:
  • pittdan77
    pittdan77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Anyone is always free to add me.
  • joey4014
    joey4014 Posts: 159 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Okay. Be careful what you ask for: I'll be stalking your food diary - asking you "what's up?" :)
    Seriously though, you should definitely be at, and settled into, your goal by summer.
  • hurricanelikeme
    hurricanelikeme Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I always need new friends!
  • joey4014
    joey4014 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am new to this app. (6 hours) so I'm not sure how to add someone yet, but I want to encourage as many people and hope they will encourage me through this journey. If you can add me that would be great.

Just click on their username and then click on their username again - you should see the green "Add As Friend" box.

• WinnieHoi94
    WinnieHoi94 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I would be happy to be your fitness buddy as it would also help me lots to have someone that can hold me accountable! I aim to go gym 3-4 times a week and maintain my diet of 1200 calories a day. I don't care too much for how many lbs I lose (as that can be misleading), I just want to be physically healthier and more toned. Also, I am happy for others to add me - let's motivate each other onto a successful health journey!
  • motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • maryshack
    maryshack Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Also 30 looking to lose 30! Add me of you like
  • stephmsj
    stephmsj Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    im looking to lose 100lbs ish feel free anyone to add me always need help staying on track but im determined this time x
  • bbell1424
    bbell1424 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Same I need the accountability. Add me if you like as well!
  • andrea9133
    andrea9133 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I did this before, lost over 50 pounds, then just gave up. But I am back...I'm on my 117th day, I've lost 24 pounds so far and have another 30-ish to go. This time around I've friended people who at first were complete strangers, now they are my rocks and they keep me going. I am determined, with my new friendships to keep this weight off for good! I'd be happy to support and help motivate anyone who needs it! We can do this!!
  • 4me2bme
    4me2bme Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been gone for awhile also. Looking for motivation and I am struggling. I was an avid walker and had a goal of doing a 5K then had a leg injury and had to let it heal. Now I'm ready again and feel lost on where to begin. Any suggestions?