Looking for some girls in the same boat as me..... 220lbs-130

Options

Replies

• 5morras
    5morras Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty much the same and could use support too!
  • PhoenixJax29
    PhoenixJax29 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Im at 210 hoping to go down to 140-150 area. I got half way before and regained and having a much harder time restarting.
  • buttersbunch
    buttersbunch Posts: 180 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Dropping by to (hopefully!) encourage you... I lost 275 pounds, going from 410 pounds to 135 pounds in just about 3 years! Lost the first 100 pounds in my first 7 months and the NEXT 175 pounds over the following 2+ years! ☺️

Clear out ALL trigger foods and commit to having ONLY healthy foods in your home and work space. Plan ahead... that old saying, 'If you fail to plan, you plan to fail!' is true!! So don't get caught without healthy meals planned, healthy snacks available, adequate 'down' time for rest, prepping foods, looking online at menus before heading to eat out, etc...

And remember, if you make bad choices it does NOT mean you can't do this... that you'll "never change"... Blah-blah-blah!! You CAN and you WILL *if* you want it badly enough!!ev9fwlxb9ade.jpeg

• su1970
    su1970 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I will send a request to add you. In the same boat; down to 204 from 210 but struggling for the past 3 months to bring it down to <200 :)
  • ny2298pdsgt
    ny2298pdsgt Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Same as everyone else......sitting around 210 now......need to be 150 for my job.......had been to 205.....got sick.....ate everything in sight when I started feeling better.....lost half of my gains (started at 215 when I came back on here)...
    Need support.
  • soloriocindy756
    soloriocindy756 Posts: 14 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm 233 and my goal weight is 130 lol I really need motivation too :) any one feel free to add me, I'm adding you too :)
  • 8christi8
    8christi8 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please add me too anyone :) I currently have no one on MFP for support/chat. It has been 4 months, was 216 lbs, I'm down to 170 lbs (or 97 to 77 kg.)
    Need to lose another 44 lbs! Thanks :)
  • magda62001
    magda62001 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Started at 240 down to 180 now I'm at 199. Would like to loose 20 lbs.
  • mrsrayas2014
    mrsrayas2014 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat as well. I am at 238 and wanting to get down to 180 for now and go from there once I reach my goal. :)
  • medi_first
    medi_first Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Same boat here. Was my heaviest at 229. I am at 219 now. Goal of around 140-150. I have no problem losing, have a hard time not gaining it back.

• jpoutney
    jpoutney Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Lost my Mom and then diagnosed with hypothyroidism. Got up to 210 with emotional eating (same as my hubby which was my wake-up call as he is 6'3 and I'm 5'8). Down to 181 with a goal of 139 (remember being 140 all through highschool and before having kids so want to beat it just by 1). Three girls, a 10 month old puppy...some days are definitely tougher than others and looking to give and get support. Feel free to add me anyone! I'm Canadian, living in Alberta and am an RN/LC (just as an FYI). ;-)
  • desertcoyote19
    desertcoyote19 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same situation! Started at 220 and now at 210 and struggling to break my binge eating habit to get past this point and out of the 200's. Adding you and anyone else feel free to add me. Could use any i can get support!
  • Gerbsxyng412
    Gerbsxyng412 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I started at 327.8 down to 265 as of this morning.. I have gained and lost the same 50 to 70 lbs up till 2013.. when I finally got my act together. It can be done, just set small goals , start eating better... cut out crap, pop, fast food.. junk food. Don't do some crazy diet either that always backfires :) trust me been there done that
    I am here to chat if you need support
  • danan01
    danan01 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am in the same spot. At my heaviest I was almost 240. I am down to 218 now, looking to get to at least 150. Its been years since I have been there.
  • hlcavalieri
    hlcavalieri Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you! I started at 217, and my goal weight is 130. I am currently at 190. Feel free to add me! Always looking for new people to travel this weight loss journey with! :)
  • ashwie87
    ashwie87 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've been off and on a weight loss journey for a few years 2012 I lost 55lbs and lots of inches went back to 230 then lost 25 and went back to 218 and have stayed there for over a year. I've been on a off adipex for 4 years but had to completely stop after the 33rd time in literally was making me a crazy b**** I'm now using it works products to boost my metabolism and I love them :) solo Life has been really nuts and I'm back on calorie counting started a little exercise but I can't seem to get any friends to be seriously devoted with me, when im doing it I have no problem saying no. Feel free to add me cause I'm in it to win it this year
  • happypenguin13
    happypenguin13 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am in a very similar boat. Started at 252, down to 215 in July. Then back up to 235 and now down to 231. Ultimately goal is to be about 160 but my main goal right now is just to get into the 100's. Feel free to add me.
  • shejack15
    shejack15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sent a request! I'm on the same mission to dump the weight!
  • ladymoonlite
    ladymoonlite Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Add me! :) I just restarted my weight loss journey again and in desperate need of motivation and support. I lost 26 pounds and gained it all back. 227 and wanting to be at around 130. Also, back on MFP after a long disappearance. I'm looking forward to this journey! :)
  • ch10e88
    ch10e88 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in a similar boat! Feel free to add me, my diary is open ☺