So... Wisconsinites??

Options
Every seems to be looking for friends of their special area so let's see if we have some Wisconsin folks in here!

Replies

• agdharry
    agdharry Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Also, add me! Even if you're not from WI lol
  • ukcrg
    ukcrg Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    California here! Can we still be friends?
  • agdharry
    Options
    Oh Yeah! Though I am insanely jealous over your warm weather... It's single digits over here
  • ukcrg
    Options
    I couldn't handle that cold! This week it's raining all week where i am, highs are in the 50s this week-freezing! I'm ready for the sunshine even though we need this rain badly!
  • agdharry
    Options
    50s?! T-shirt weather! Haha. Thank goodness Cali is finally getting rain though :)
  • ukcrg
    Options
    Omg I'm bundled up & I have my fire going in my house! Haha
  • tryingtolive1
    tryingtolive1 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I am from Southern Wisconsin.
  • JiggaJerra
    JiggaJerra Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm from central Wisconsin! It was -13 the other day and I can't believe people are still outside running. Go you and your fitness goals but you will never see me doing that. Haha
  • agdharry
    Options
    I am from Southern Wisconsin.

Same! I'm from pewaukee, west of Milwaukee.
    JiggaJerra wrote: »
    I'm from central Wisconsin! It was -13 the other day and I can't believe people are still outside running. Go you and your fitness goals but you will never see me doing that. Haha

Yeah I don't understand that lol I was working in Wisconsin Rapids at the end of November and that was cold enough for me! The anytime fitness there was really nice though
  • JulieTroestler
    JulieTroestler Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm from Stevens Point, WI
  • agdharry
    Options
    I'm from Stevens Point, WI

I have some friends that go to college up there! And actually I'm in Superior, WI right now for work. And it is COOOOOOOOOOLD
  • jennyzp
    jennyzp Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Well, I'm peruvian, but I live in Waterloo, Wi.
    I know I don't count as wisconsinite, but my hubby does lol...So I talk in his behalf lol
  • rldagg
    rldagg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey man I'm to your west, Minnesota's close enough to Wisconsin, right?
  • agdharry
    Options
    jennyzp wrote: »
    Well, I'm peruvian, but I live in Waterloo, Wi.
    I know I don't count as wisconsinite, but my hubby does lol...So I talk in his behalf lol

I'd count you as a Wisconsinite ;) the cold weather welcomes you doesn't it?! Haha
    rldagg wrote: »
    Hey man I'm to your west, Minnesota's close enough to Wisconsin, right?

Yeah I'm just a couple miles away from Duluth, MN! You're getting the same weather as we are haha