Looking for more friends? Post here!

Options
clarkkent4523
clarkkent4523 Posts: 58 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone, if your looking for more friends to help stay motivated post here. This way everyone can go through and add each other from the list.

Feel free to add me as a friend. Let's help each other stay motivated.

Replies

• kianrashidi123
    kianrashidi123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me. Ive lost about 20 pounds so far and im maintaining on 2100 calories at the moment :)
  • Brandi421
    Brandi421 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hey! I would love new friends. It's helps to stay motivated
  • Kate_McDee
    Kate_McDee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Would love to grow my MFP community! I am not super consistent with tracking food so I think having more people to connect with would help! I have lost 60+ pounds over the last 10 years and am currently in maintenance mode and it's hard! Feel free to connect and add me!

Kate :)
    Blog
    Facebook
  • paul1batler
    paul1batler Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    hi looking for a little motivation , second time back here, I made some good friends here along the way last time which helped me on my journey , more of the same would be good , hope to here from some of you so we can encourage each other .
  • jenferwake
    jenferwake Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I am in need of friends!!!
  • TiffanyMSS
    TiffanyMSS Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Always open for more friends; I like seeing everyone's progress. <3
  • kylierjennings
    kylierjennings Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends! It helps with motivation and I love seeing or hearing about other people's progress :^)
  • 1987formula
    1987formula Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I could use some daily users and friends will always make life better, which is what we are here for right?
  • shannaxls
    shannaxls Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me :)
  • murp4069
    murp4069 Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add me, I've been back about 6 weeks and having friends on MFP has really motivated me this time around.
  • Toronto6fan
    Toronto6fan Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I'm new and could use a few friends!
  • JulieMuse14
    JulieMuse14 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • JenGilbert1981
    JenGilbert1981 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me too :-))))

I'm looking for support. I have recently taken up running and need to keep logging my food on here. Just discovered the recipe finder and how you can add it to your personal recipes...loving that!!
  • Igotthatcake
    Igotthatcake Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I'd love some more friends :-)
  • starbuckaddict
    starbuckaddict Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for more friends that interact on here, that eat more than 1200 calories a day and that will encourage me to eat back my exercise calories. As I'm on here in order to try and regulate my eating more
  • SaraAhmad117
    SaraAhmad117 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm back after a long time. Lost 30 lbs last time I was here, then moved to India, started working from home, didn't buy a new scale, stopped using the app, and gained all my weight back in a year. It's lonely on here with no friends, please feel free to add me :-)