People who are looking for friends with an open diary

Options
Hiya, my name is Lauren aka bumblebee. Just putting a little of me out there.

Anyone who wants to add me please do so I have an open diary and I am trying to stick too a 1200 calorie limit. I was on mfp before but had to redo account because my fitbit stopped syncing to my account.

I go to the gym and walk pretty much everywhere I am starting slimming world next week in a bid to try and help the weight I want lose come off, I have found a make a small goal and then reach my target I find it more manageable to lose the weight I want.

So far I have lost 1st it was more but Christmas and new year you get the picture. A little disappointed with myself but hopefully I'll be getting back on track real soon.

Peace out. L

Replies

• markemark1965
    markemark1965 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Mark aka markemark and I too have an open diary and have lost 7 lbs I am on 1450 calories a day. Goal is 145lbs at 5ft 9inches. Lost 7 pounds so far.
  • Bumblebee654
    Bumblebee654 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome well done fella that's fantastic keep it up.

Peace out. B
  • MyBoyG
    MyBoyG Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Former Weight Watcher lifetime member who was struggling to get back to goal weight and tired of paying to track online, which is what keep some honest and in plan. Another disgruntled WW member who hated the new plan suggested MFP and I love it! Joined 12/22 and have lost 4.5# Lots of wonderful support here, who needs a weekly meeting....I get motIvation every day when I login and see my friends successes!

I have another 12-15# to get back to my goal range. Hubby and I go to the gym on Saturday mornings and hit the tread mill and machines before Yoga class. My days begin walking my dogs a mile before getting ready for work. Trying to be more active, adding additional gym workouts or a second Yoga class each week. At 61, I feel like I'm in better shape than I was 29 years ago
  • Bumblebee654
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Wow good for you that's incredible, well done you. I've never used ww myself, I'm going to try slimming world since me and my fiance can't afford a P.T every month. I do use the gym and book classes for 3 to 4 times a week whether I get there is a different matter as have a 15 month old little girl :)

Peace B
  • Lancer97
    Lancer97 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. I'm always willing to share my diary and love to see what interesting things other people eat.
  • jasondinger
    jasondinger Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary and have been on mfp for 200+ days and have lost 50 lbs since August 2014. Hit me up.
  • bbassard
    bbassard Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Will be adding you as well. Open diary.

I usually give or do some sort of long distance cardio in the morning with strength training and intervals at night. Just trying to maintain weight and be a stronger human.
  • DexxDorris
    DexxDorris Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My diary is open as well. I've dropped 35lbs in the last 5 months. I'm trying to get my body fat % done to 15.
  • Brandi421
    Brandi421 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to have friends on here with open diaries. Motivation is what keeps me going!!!
  • usflightmedic
    usflightmedic Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • Bumblebee654
    Options
    Thank you for all the replies and friend requests have added you all what a wonderful start to my day. I'm not feeling to we'll at the moment, hoping I improve and manage a good outcome for today.

Peace. B
  • cduarte
    cduarte Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Carla. I have been using this app on and off and today decided to go premiums for the support and blogs
    I have lost 30 kgs in 9 months. I am looking to loose another 10. It's been a hard working journey and it's getting harder to loose. Motivation is a struggle at the moment.
  • brown_eyed_girl13
    brown_eyed_girl13 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am not new, but just recently got back into tracking. I have an open diary and check my feed several times a day giving words of encouragement. Anyone can add me.
  • CarboUnload
    CarboUnload Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary as well, but I rarely hit the day complete button because I forget. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • SierraSeb3
    SierraSeb3 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I lost 57# in 2015 on Take Shape For Life. I found it fun and easy as it was so compatible with my natural eating pattern. I post all my stats using my mobile Fitbit app which I find much easier & more enjoyable than MFP app. I'm bummed that In order for MFP to record info I must post through it so my diary is blank and only a few Fitbit stats gets posted to my MFP app. I was power walking and easily getting in my 10K until Nov 18, 2015 when another driver decided to do a U-turn at night right in front of me! 9 days of ICU later I am back to square one walking - a loss of 6 months of conditioning but at least I am alive. Have gotten back up to 1 hr/3 mile walk 3x/wk so 10 k a struggle on days I don't exercise walk & with all the much needed California rain it's hard to find 3 dry days per week but I'm maintaining my weight loss. Pls feel free to add me as a Friend - the more, the merrier!
  • Devol82
    Devol82 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me, my diary is open tho not always great : (
  • kianrashidi123
    kianrashidi123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me. Ive lost about 20 pounds so far and im maintaining on 2100 calories at the moment :)
  • Bumblebee654
    Options
    Thank you for all the adds it's so encouraging, I started to feel better about an hour ago and I have finally eaten it's in the diary yummy yummy.

Peace out. B
  • no_day_but_2day
    no_day_but_2day Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi There! Feel free to add me as well. I always have my diary open. However, I'm not doing the 1200 calorie thing anymore. It seemed that I was too active for that little amount of calories. I play softball/volleyball for fun and then I box/kickbox and swim/bike (training for a tri) on top of weight lifting. Therefore, starting about a month ago, I've been on the KETO diet and it's absolutely wonderful. I've lost 7lbs in a month and already 3% body fat!!! Can't wait to see what this new WOE does for me. :)
  • CombatGirl93
    CombatGirl93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Adding you, OP!!! I have an open diary, sticking to around 1800 calories (i'm a big eater, that will never change). Gym 3 times a week, and I normally do a cheeky bit of yoga here and there to keep my flexibility up :3 Lost 6 lbs so far, about 40lbs to go :no_mouth: