really bad yesterday

Options
so i definitely got off track yesterday! i am horrible! I overate and overdrank ALL day! yikes! now i feel gross and unmotivated to keep going....yuck

Replies

• cmmoreland
    Options
    so i definitely got off track yesterday! i am horrible! I overate and overdrank ALL day! yikes! now i feel gross and unmotivated to keep going....yuck
  • twoody
    twoody Posts: 42
    Options
    We all have those days!! Keep going! Work a little harder this week and you will be fine! You can do it!!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Get back on the wagon!!! Drink water water water!!!
    You can do this and we are here to support you!!!
  • shewearsvans
    Options
    I had a cinnabon yesterday and felt really guilty, so dont feel bad... I felt gross after it too!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

Believe me, it happens to the best of us! I myself ate sooooooo much a few different days over the holidays that I made myself sick. MORE than once too, since I didn't learn my lesson!
    We ALL have bad days. That's one of the best things about MFP. We CAN occasionally "be bad", and then get back on track, since we KNOW that logging and exercising REALLY, REALLY DO WORK!
    Just take a look at some of the bigger losers profile pics from before and after, and you WILL get motivated to get back on track to losing the weight that you want to. :smile:
  • Bride092909
    Options
    remember it takes about 3500calories to make a pound, so even if you over ate by 1400 calories if you're good the rest of teh week you amy not gain.

Hang in there!:flowerforyou:
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    You are horrible? Not hardly! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:

You had a slip up, just remember it takes 3500 calories OVER to make a pound. Everybody has days like that - even the really successful people on here. Stopping or giving up can only mean 2 things: Staying the same as you are now or gaining weight! :frown:

So start again, eventually your new lifestyle will be a habit and you will barely have to think about it! :flowerforyou:
  • furrflys
    Options
    I blew it yesterday too! Even workingoff some of the excess calories still left me over my daily allotment. But I'm back on the horse today and you can get back on track as well! don't think about it, just do it. your concience will be better for it!
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Forgive yourself and move on don't let your old self win this battle. It is not in it's comfort zone and wants things the way they were. The NEW YOU knows you are not happy or healthy this way so jump back in and move on. Guilt is a wasted emotion, walk it off- literally! :bigsmile: You can do this!
    Amy

118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • cmmoreland
    Options
    thanks everyone for the positive words....still feeling bad...but im trying tog et over it...still not into everything...but tomorrow is another day and hopefully things will pick up again! I HOPE!!