New friends feel free to add
  • tyeisah
    tyeisah Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me.. ;)
  • debmcfly
    debmcfly Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am from the UK (Glasgow) and have about 80lbs to lose. I struggle with binge eating when stressed so any friends would be welcome.
  • tmntman4
    tmntman4 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Local Minnesota resident as well!
  • Starman02
    Starman02 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I live in Edmonton Alberta! Feel free to add :smile:
  • Bella_Lennon
    Bella_Lennon Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    So nice to "meet" all of you! This really is such an awesome community. Thanks for the support, guys!
  • KatrinaDelRey
    KatrinaDelRey Posts: 100 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    :) You can add me
  • TiffanyBeckett
    TiffanyBeckett Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    kmelton82 wrote: »
    Hi. I'm Kim, 33 and in Louisiana. I'm in a similiar situation in that I've always gone solo when using MFP. This time around, however, I am determined to do it right and with a more positive attitude. Feel free to add me. And good luck.

I am from Louisiana too! Shreveport! You?
  • oxavecamourxo
    oxavecamourxo Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I really need someone to keep me accountable for my diary. Adding you now! :)
  • purduebeery
    purduebeery Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me, too! TN 43. I'm back after a few months and am ready to keep up with my health.
  • mommaesq
    mommaesq Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 40, have 50 to lose and never seem to get lower than 160. (Currently 175.4) ... I'm looking for friends in support of this journey. With work and solo child rearing, im struggling to maintain a healthy weight. My goal is to lose 50 by this time next year. All new friends are very welcome to add me!! Cheers to a healthy, sexy body for all of us :#
  • josephka
    josephka Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm pretty religious about exercise and logging, and my diary is open to friends.

Joe
  • MEat40forge
    MEat40forge Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    mommaesq wrote: »
    I'm 40, have 50 to lose and never seem to get lower than 160. (Currently 175.4) ... I'm looking for friends in support of this journey. With work and solo child rearing, im struggling to maintain a healthy weight. My goal is to lose 50 by this time next year. All new friends are very welcome to add me!! Cheers to a healthy, sexy body for all of us :#

Single parenting certainly keeps you busy.
  • biattabrittani
    biattabrittani Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Hey Kate! Sounds awesome. I love the whole community experience. Add me!
  • k_daniel
    k_daniel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm restarting from having a year off from being sick. I got a lot of weight to loss.
  • lpappas84
    lpappas84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    32 years old in Texas, looking to lose about 75 lbs. would love more supportive friends, so please add me!
  • debradugas9
    debradugas9 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all!! I'm 36 and have 88 more pounds to lose!! Always looking for friends so we can motivate each other!! Feel free to add me!! Have a Fantabulous day!!
  • laurfaiers
    laurfaiers Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Laurel, 26 years old from Canada, and trying to get active again after having surgery in December ( nothing huge, but enough to get me off track). I'd love support and people to keep me accountable!! Feel free to add me :)
  • ChelleBelle1
    ChelleBelle1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm really grateful for the community. It's helping me stay on track. Feel free to add me!
  • ifyouonlyknew1492
    ifyouonlyknew1492 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    30s here and starting to use MFP more often than last year. Feel free to add me! Let's do this! :)