Replies

• jackiechenery62
    jackiechenery62 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I was but won't be on weigh in on Sunday
  • dujyandco
    dujyandco Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    :)@jackiechenery62 ..... Nice!!! Congratulations!! :)

@mbsfitlife ... I am, for now. :)
  • jackiechenery62
    jackiechenery62 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Boyfriend just said I won't be under by Sunday
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    I'm nearly halfway through my 222lb to 130lb plan. Time, patience, persistence, and self-care are key.
  • BewitchedBelinda99
    BewitchedBelinda99 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    230 ish at the moment.
  • ZooRN
    ZooRN Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am a work in progress too!
  • clin71funyika
    clin71funyika Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    202 here you can add me if you'd like
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Over 300, does that count? :/
  • sylver_dolphyn
    sylver_dolphyn Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am currently over 200 pounds. I have had a few obstacles in my last two years and now it's time for a change. I had a hysterectomy in October 2013 and then Achilles Tendon surgery in January of last year. So a few minor set backs. Before my hysterectomy, I managed to lose 20 pounds and was at 201 and I was ecstatic. However when I started my hormone therapy, those unwanted pounds came back on. I was very upset and determined to lose the weight again, but I had to have another surgery in the near future. So the last year has been a struggle as I get my leg/foot back into the swing of things. It is not 100% even after a year, but my doctor told me in October that where ever I was at a year was going to be where I would probably end up staying. I do not want to accept that. I keep going to the gym and working out. Do I want to stop? On some days...yes. My foot is in a lot of pain and yes I do want to quit, but I keep pushing myself so that I can continue to lose the weight that I no longer want or need. I feel so much better about myself when I complete a session at the gym. Then we have this amazing app! It totally keeps me in check with watching everything that I eat and do....I love it!

I know that no one asked for a story, but I wanted to tell you a little about my journey in hopes that it may encourage you along yours :)
  • shannaxls
    shannaxls Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am currently over 200 pounds. I have had a few obstacles in my last two years and now it's time for a change. I had a hysterectomy in October 2013 and then Achilles Tendon surgery in January of last year. So a few minor set backs. Before my hysterectomy, I managed to lose 20 pounds and was at 201 and I was ecstatic. However when I started my hormone therapy, those unwanted pounds came back on. I was very upset and determined to lose the weight again, but I had to have another surgery in the near future. So the last year has been a struggle as I get my leg/foot back into the swing of things. It is not 100% even after a year, but my doctor told me in October that where ever I was at a year was going to be where I would probably end up staying. I do not want to accept that. I keep going to the gym and working out. Do I want to stop? On some days...yes. My foot is in a lot of pain and yes I do want to quit, but I keep pushing myself so that I can continue to lose the weight that I no longer want or need. I feel so much better about myself when I complete a session at the gym. Then we have this amazing app! It totally keeps me in check with watching everything that I eat and do....I love it!

I know that no one asked for a story, but I wanted to tell you a little about my journey in hopes that it may encourage you along yours :)

Good luck continuing your journey! I kind of know how you feel. I started working towards my goal after I had my daughter, I wanted to get back to my prepregnancy weight, I managed to lose close to 20lbs, before I tore my ACL and ended up having 3 surgeries in a 31 day time frame! During that time I gained back the weight :( Even though I'm still in physical therapy and my knee isn't back to 100% yet, I'm ready to start working towards my goal again! Hopefully this time with no set backs!
  • shannaxls
    shannaxls Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • sbowers728
    sbowers728 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, need motivation and accountability.
  • jroyer4
    jroyer4 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am 268. Since 2013 I was not allowed to workout due to a heart condition, which was no excuse for my eating habits. I am now soon going to be graduating with my masters in facilities and construction management and have been cleared to work out (for about a year now). I however want the whole package. Smart eating and exercise that allows my family to rest easy about my weight and the stress it puts on my heart. I know I will never be too small though and think 225 would be a solid weight goal for my next year. I guess this is how this works.
  • tanyabryce2
    tanyabryce2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 245lb and have made excuses the past few year but am now determined to get back to 140lb
  • yoyo_300
    yoyo_300 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 261 lbs got 66 lbs to lose, never felt more determined in my life. Feel free to add me. Peace ✌
  • brandonrelova
    brandonrelova Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i was 262 i just dropped to 245 , trying to get 200 lbs. the hardest thing is to stay motivated all year long
  • reetcm
    reetcm Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in Australia and work with kg .. I'm currently 104 kg sooooo that's 2.2lbs to a kg that means I'm 228.8 lbs.
    This is my first week and for the last two days I've been a bit naughty butttttttt you know what? I have learned that when I'm feeling a little down or not well I binge eat and feel really uncomfortable for hours after it. Lesson learned. Have a glass of water and then head out for a 5 - 10 minute walk or clean your kitchen, bathroom or whatever else can distract you .
    I'm back on the horse today and rearing to go. Who's going to follow me on this journey to a fitter, healthier and ohhhh so much sexier body?
    We can all do it ... Yes we can :-)
  • SarhaSuarez
    SarhaSuarez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am at 221 pounds and have no idea what i am doing or what i can do to lose pounds. I am going to be 18 next month and my goal is to lose 10 pounds this month. My long term is to lose 40 pounds by early June for my graduation. I do not eat much. My doctor said that my undereating keeps my fat on. I never reach the 1000 calories that i need everyday. I never wake up early enough to make myself breakfast. I much rather sleep than eat. Work somedays after school and somedays i have to stay late til 11:00 at night. I usually am tired everyday and not always in a good mood. This all has affected my grades. I do not know where to get help.
  • rabiahassan
    rabiahassan Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Add me too please guys, Really need the motivation!
    Working mum of 2 from England lookin for weight loss support
  • TheChrissyT
    TheChrissyT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Pick me! I am still 245 down from a max high of 360. This is the smallest I've been in a long time, and I'm just getting through the longest plateau of my weight loss journey and feel really motivated by being supportive to others and being supported by others in the same situation.

All of you can add me as a friend if you want :)