My 2 year Fitversary with Pics!

Options
Hey fitness pals! So today marks my 2 year FITVERSARY! It's the benchmark of when I took my health more seriously and do a bit more self reflection on how I treat this vessel.

There's a lot of talk about journeys and wagons (weather they’re on or off them). If I was on a real wagon journey surely I would have died of dysentery by now, lol. It’s a bumpy ride with lots of unexpected obstacles for sure.

However, since I’m a bit of a Sci-Fi nerd I like to think of myself more as an object in space with a general trajectory that can be altered, but in small increments, and with sustainability. This approach, I believe, is why I’m able to maintain my loss to gradually get me the body & health I deserve. My advice, visualize yourself however you need to and to try to be fearless.

Every day that you are alive you have been gifted something precious & wonderful and you have what it takes to always strive to be a better person to others and yourself.

Here’s the starting stats:
Female
5’7”
SW: 238 lbs
Neck: 16.5”
Chest: 48”
Arms: 14”
Waist: 47”
Hips: 48”
Thighs: 27”

Here’s the stats today:
Female
5’7”
SW: 165.4 lbs
Neck: 13.5”
Chest: 39”
Arms: 10.5”
Waist: 34”
Hips: 41”
Thighs: 21”

Total loss of 72.6lbs!!!

Back in 2013 at my heaviest (more than 238 lbs, but I had no scale so... no idea really! I'd guess 250 lbs or so):
20130428_zps0f52e18d.jpg

Today:
2Year_composite_zps3bm3hslc.jpg

Here is my 1 year post which has more progress pics: < http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10056746/one-year-of-logging-and-50-lbs-gone-lots-of-pics/p1&gt;

Cheers,
SF

Replies

• Grosen17
    Grosen17 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey that's awesome!!
    Congrats on the loss, keep up the hard work :) it's paying off
  • nyy03
    nyy03 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Awesome job. Look great.
  • bbbgamer
    bbbgamer Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    great job!
  • Junkie1981
    Junkie1981 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, well done.:-)x
  • PlantBasedRnr
    PlantBasedRnr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great job !!! Congrats to you - BTW I was trolling your pics and the one of you in the white dress... you look AMAZING!
  • Sweetiepiestef
    Sweetiepiestef Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look awesome!
  • sombrefawn
    sombrefawn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! I must say, a major part of my initial and continued success is the great community here on MFP. Your encouragement keeps me going :smiley:
  • annaskiski
    annaskiski Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    You look great!

And I love your blue hair too!
  • lynney_s
    lynney_s Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look fantastic and are a great inspiration
  • kristinak48
    kristinak48 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Congrats doll!!!!!! You continue to be an inspiration to me!! You make 165 look killer!!! Awesome job!
  • sombrefawn
    Options
    Thank you Kristina! I always love seeing your lovely face in my MFP newsfeed. Keep up the great work! We're in it together. B)
  • srv524
    srv524 Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Lookin good girl!
  • madube84
    madube84 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Wow! amazing job!! well done!
  • kickingitup
    kickingitup Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!! You look totally different.
  • handeye
    handeye Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    i love your hair! and you're totally looking hot girl...nice job on all the hard work!
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, on all your hard work, you look fantastic!!
  • Linseymout
    Linseymout Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!! Well done!
  • sombrefawn
    Options
    Thank you so much guys! I'm not at my fitness goals yet... I was hoping to be at a solid 160 lbs by now. But I think I'll be there pretty shortly. I'm not a huge fan of my paunch in my side shot but lifting heavy should help with that *fingers crossed*.
  • KareninLux
    KareninLux Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    You looks super!
  • Neffny89
    Neffny89 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Total inspiration to me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!