*closed group* Flab to Fab 3, Part 2!

Options

Replies

• janana81
    janana81 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in is 129.2 = down .6

You are such a sweetie! I am so happy to hear I can inspire someone!!! You got it girl! You will DO IT! :)
  • Becky011
    Becky011 Posts: 384
    Options
    Weigh in - 172.2 sammmmeee *sigh* getting my act together!! :) hoping to get to the 160s before my birthday in 2 weeks (and vacation starts in 13 days :)
  • mamarundrc
    mamarundrc Posts: 1,577 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. How did everyone's weekend go? My weekend can be summed up in two words... EPIC FAIL! I didn't do much of anything (although I did clean out my closet which was actually kind of fun) and I ate horribly and although I did okay on water, I definitely did not balance out the ridiculous amount of sodium that I ate. It amazes me that after almost 6 months of eating healthy and working towards a healthy lifestyle, I can fall back into my bad habits like the last 6 months haven't existed. Sure I felt like crap after eating more chinese food than a human should eat in a lifetime (but boy did it taste good) but I did it without a thought. It just goes to show that this is something I am probably always going to half to work at.

Anyways, here is to a new week. I can't believe that this challenge is almost over! Time is flying. I have 0.3 to my challenge goal so I will hopefully hit that this week :-). I am not too sure how much damage I did this weekend so I am just going to stay focused and work out and see where I am on Friday.

My plan for the week:
    M- walking/running (if it stays nice out), or Colorguard/dance in the evening (if it isn't raining), 200 crunches
    Tu- Colorguard rehearsal (90 minutes)
    W- walking/running/ strength legs and back
    Th- Walking and colorguard/ strengths arms and abs
    Fr- walking/running

Goals for the week:
    1) under on sodium
    2) 80 oz water +
    3) Burn 2200 cals
    4) Follow my dinner meal plan previously established
  • travelgirl09
    travelgirl09 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    To the most amazing challenge group ever!!!
    I have been so out of the loop due to vacations, no routine, and simply, laziness!!! I am embarrassed by my weight gain, but. Am not giving up. I refuse to keep these extra pounds and my weight loss goal is still 150. Once I began to see success, it's like I sabotaged myself and gave up. I treated weight loss like a sprint,not a marathon. It may take me another six months to lose this weight effectively, and I am up for the challenge. Thank you all for being so amazing...

I am not defined by my weight. I am not defined by my dress size.

*lifestyle change.*

I gained over my vacation and 2 weeks prior to that in Hawaii. It happens! You've done it before and you ca do it again! Make a plan, and then do it! We can do this! :)
  • travelgirl09
    Options
    Good morning Ladies!

I'm on day 2 of my 3 day cleanse. I'm getting back into the workout mode again. Started Sunday, worked out yesterday and I've got a lunch time swim planned for today. Hoping to start another round of P90X on Sunday, thus the cleanse.

I feel really good, and back in the right frame of mind to get my groove on again. I've got so many things coming up that I want to be in shape for, that I'm just gonna do it.

Unfortunately, (and this is mostly for Kerri) I'm on a 4-6 week travel away from my scale, so I'm not going to be able to weigh in. Unless the hotel I'm staying at has one, I don't generally travel with one because they are so heavy. I will, however, travel with my tape measure, so I'm hoping to get some results in to you at the end of the month.

Thank you all for being so supportive! You all make me accountable, and sometimes I hate it, but mostly I love it!

Here's to our last few weeks on this challenge! *clink*

Barb
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ladies!

I'm on day 2 of my 3 day cleanse.

What cleanse are you doing???
  • nakitadawn1212
    nakitadawn1212 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Hey girls...sorry I did not check in last Friday... I was pretty depressed about my gain. I gained 2.8 lbs last week and I was shocked because I busted my booty last week! I did start fertility drugs the last couple weeks and they say some of the side effects can be weight gain. I just want to say I have felt like PMS X10. IThis whole concept of not being able to get pregnant has drained me emotionally.It has been a rough couple weeks, but I am NOT giving up!! We leave for vacation in one week and I know I will not hit my goal of 125. I have accepted that, but I will finish out this week with the 30 day shred and I will eat as healthy as possible. I know there are a few things I need to change to get to 125, but I need to stop obsessing. I am healthy and feel great and in my stride to get to 125 I have met such a fantastic group of women. I feel like I have known you all forever. Thank you all for your supprt! You all motivate me every day! I keep reminding myself my ultimate goal has not been to lose weight, but to tone and I feel like I have toned!

I think after vacation, I am going to invest in the P90X program. I have always wanted to try it and I am really getting into lifting and toning! I know it would be challenging, but I am up for a challenge!

Thank you all for everything! I feel so blessed to have met you all!

Tash
  • travelgirl09
    Options
    [/quote]
    I think after vacation, I am going to invest in the P90X program. I have always wanted to try it and I am really getting into lifting and toning! I know it would be challenging, but I am up for a challenge!

Tash
    [/quote]

You have a great attitude! You will succeed, and I can't wait for you to start the X! You are going to love it! :)

Barb
  • travelgirl09
    Options
    Today is day 3 and the last day of my cleanse! I slept so good last night and I feel so much better cleansing all that junk out of my body!

I have kept my workouts to a minimum, just because I know there is no way I can cover those burned calories.

Tomorrow I am back at it full force! This cleanse has totally helped me get back on my clean eating mindset and I feel so good!

Hope you're all having a great day! :)

Barb
  • DianaM1020
    DianaM1020 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    K I'm doing alright this week. Probably eating too many sweets so NONE tomorrow!!

Here's the progress so far:

Sun: 90 minute walk- NOT COMPLETED :(
    Mon: 60 min treadmill and spin, upper body--- 80 MINUTES! 500 CALORIES
    Tues: 60 min treadmill and elliptical, lower body--- 75 MINUTES! 450 CALORIES
    Wed: Rest - 30 min walk----BIGGEST LOSER CARDIO MAX- 45 MINUTES- 375 CALORIES
    Thurs: 3.2 mile run outside (planned)
    Fri: weigh in-- 40 minutes treadmill, spin (planned)

So far: 1325 calories / 2000

I'm hoping for 138 weigh in Friday!

Thanks everyone!
  • janana81
    Options
    Jen's Measurements --- (first #s are from 3/30/11.....second set of #s are from 4/27/11….third set from 5/25/11...and FINAL from 6/16/11)

A total of loss of 6.75 inches from May to Jun. And a GRAND total loss of 24.5 inches. Holy crappo!

L/R arm flex
    Right arm - 11.....9.5….10...9.5
    Left arm - 10.5.....9.75….9.25...9

Neck
    11.5.....11.5…11...11

Chest/Nipple Line
    34....33…33...32

Waist/Belly Button
    35.5.....31.5….31.5....30

Pooch
    37.....35.5….34....33.5

Butt
    39.....38.75…36...36

Hips
    39.....38.75…36...36

L/R Thigh
    Right Thigh - 19.....18….19...18
    Left Thigh - 19.5.....18.5….19...18

L/R Calf
    Right Calf - 13.5.....13….13...13
    Left Calf - 14.....13.5….14...13

And my final weight (up a little bit from bloating this week....God bless TOM! JERK! LOL)...

• loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    BOO to TOM coming at the time of your trip!!
  • janana81
    Options
    BOO to TOM coming at the time of your trip!!

I am SOOOOOOO not happy about that! LOL. I really hope it will stay away. Hell...I still have 4 nights of bc pills left to take. So who knows WTF is up with my body! All I know is I have 2 SUPER cute dresses....and I better not look all bloated and ick in them! LOL.
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    A friend of mine sent me this link and I was completely moved. It proves that the little things we do make a difference. What can you do to make someone day just a little bit better?

http://blog.simpletruths.com/simple-truths-of-service
  • mamunroe
    mamunroe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Good Morning my F2F Ladies!!
    I am down another smidgen this week. 0.22lbs but I'll take it any way I can get it. CW 137.5 lbs. Not much gym time this week as I have worked 12 hr days and can't fit it in. Hopefully I'll get there today. Although the sun is supposed to shine today so maybe walking instead. We still haven't seen the sun much since Easter. Only 5 days of full sun in 9 weeks. Very depressing. Gotta take advantage of it while we have it.:smile:
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    4/1: 170.8
    4/8: 169.0
    4/15: 167.0
    4/22: 168.0
    4/29: 166.8
    5/6: 164.6
    5/13: 164.6
    5/20: 163.8
    5/27: 163.8
    6/3: 161.0
    6/10: 160.2
    6/17: 159.6

Excited to be in the 150's but still kind of kicking myself for my horrible weekend last weekend. I keep having a "if I had stayed on track that would have been x amount lost". I busted my butt this week and really focused on my food and feel like it should have been a bigger loss. I need to focus less on the number on the scale and more on the fact that I feel great and am starting to have confidence in the way I look. I only have 9.6 pounds to my goal weight which is awesome but I have found myself second guessing myself and starting to obsess a little about the scale.

Now for the weekend. Saturday is going to be tough. We are going to a Father's Day weekend celebration. All my meals will be out and there will be lots of alcohol and horrible food choices. I know we are getting up and getting breakfast on the road, lunch at the black seal (which is an amazing little pub style restaurant with wonderful meals) and then the cookout I know will have porterhouse steaks, mac salad, potato salad and numerous other delicious crappy for you foods. So I need to display some self control so I don't have the same problem as last weekend. I have no delusions of staying under on calories tomorrow (I probably won't even track because I really won't truelly know what was in what I am eating) but I am hoping that it is an active enough day to counter most of the crap I eat.

Weekend pact-
    - Drink 88 oz + of water
    - 360 minutes of intentional activity (walking around town, swimming, volleyball and whatever other activities they have at the BBQ)
    - Maximum 2 alcoholic beverages on Sat
    - Under on calories and sodium on Sunday.

Hope everyone had a great week and has a wonderful weekend!
  • DianaM1020
    DianaM1020 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies!

139.0 today (-1)

At least I'm on my way back down!

Week 1 (4/01) - 137.0
    Week 2 (4/08) - 136.6
    Week 3 (4/15) - 136.5
    Week 4 (4/22) - 137.6
    Week 5 (4/29) - 136.6
    Week 6 (5/06) - 138.5
    Week 7 (5/13) - 137.3
    Week 8 (5/20) - 137.8
    Week 9 (5/27) - 137.5
    Week 10 (6/3) - 140.0 (memorial day week and finals)
    Week 11 (6/10) -140.0
    Week 12 (6/17)- 139.0

Sun: 90 minute walk- NOT COMPLETED :(
    Mon: 60 min treadmill and spin, upper body--- 80 MINUTES! 500 CALORIES
    Tues: 60 min treadmill and elliptical, lower body--- 75 MINUTES! 450 CALORIES
    Wed: Rest - 30 min walk----BIGGEST LOSER CARDIO MAX- 45 MINUTES- 375 CALORIES
    Thurs: 3.2 mile run outside--- REST
    Fri: weigh in-- 40 minutes treadmill, spin (planned)

So far: 1325 calories (with today's work out probably 1625)

This week I also started my journey towards vegetarianism! Any advice is welcome!

Thanks!!!
  • Lindz8afish
    Lindz8afish Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Very happy to report a .4lb loss this week, WITH A VACATION! My weight today is 165.2lbs! I didn't eat the best up north, but I didn't let myself go completely either, so I wasn't getting my hopes up. I was going to sneak a peak on the scale today and then post my weight on the scale tomorrow because I know my sodium intake was probably above normal and I didn't get a lot of water up north (well water, blah). But to my surprise there was a loss!! I'm going to say I move around A LOT more up north than I do on a normal day at home. I'M SO FRIGGIN' PROUD OF MYSELF!! I can do this! :bigsmile:

Also had a few great NSV's! When we started this challenge, I could only do a 15 minute mile. I've gotten my mile time down to 11.5 minutes! Plus, my size 12 pants are getting loose. My pre-prego pants are a size 10, I can't fit into them quite yet, but it's very exciting to see the 12's be loose!

I have been thinking that I do want to stay on for the next challenge. I may not be around as much, but I still would love to help encourage you wonderful ladies and it would probably help keep me going as well! Who's joining me for a weekend pact? My goals this weekend are:

- Burn 500 calories a day
    - Drink 100oz of water daily
    - Stay under on calories
  • mamarundrc
    Options
    I might as well check in on my goals for the week since it is pouring out and I am slightly less than motivated to move

My plan for the week:
    M- walking/running (if it stays nice out), or Colorguard/dance in the evening (if it isn't raining), 200 crunches- 50 minute run + 200 crunches
    Tu- Colorguard rehearsal (90 minutes) - completed + 150 squats
    W- walking/running/ strength legs and back - 50 minute run (no strength)
    Th- Walking and colorguard/ strengths arms and abs - 20 minute walk + some colorguard basics (which kind of works for strengthing arms) no abs (still killing from Monday)
    Fr- walking/running - It is pouring rain and nasty and my son has a doctors appointment this afternoon so we will probably take a rest day today.

Goals for the week:
    1) under on sodium - EVERYDAY! I think this is the first time since I started tracking sodium that I have managed to be under all week
    2) 80 oz water +- Everyday so far- I am a little behind today but I will make sure to catch up
    3) Burn 2200 cals - Nope, ~1600 cals burned, even if I end up working out I will be a bit short
    4) Follow my dinner meal plan previously established - Completed, Still have tonight but I took out the fish which means I have to use it :-)

Not a bad week overall.
  • loria30
    loria30 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I just weighed myselt (off today and went back to bed after sending DH and DD on their way), and I don't think it is right. LOL. I couldn't have dropped 3lbs this week (well based on my slightly bloated weight last week). It said 141.6.--Kerri--don't record this one, I'll do it closer to my normal time tomorrow morning and send you that one.

Anyway, Jen (Janana) and I had a great time at the NKOTBSB concert last night. We indulged...I did more than she did with dinner, but it was all good fun.

Make sure you all wish her a happy 30th tomorrow!!