I need Friends :(

Options
I've been on MyFitnessPal a while but I've been solo and without friends cuz none of my friends use this app/ site. I came on it when I was 140lbs thinking I was so chubby! But boy was I wrong. Between University, getting a boyfriend, and night classes, I've managed to put on an extra 40lbs! So now I'm 180lbs, my clothes don't fit and I jiggle a lot now. Now I LOOOOOVE Everything fast food more than ever in my life! I'm just completely obsessed with salty chips and PIZZA. It is so hard for me to go to the gym or even eat right. It used to be much easier than this before i gained the extra 40lbs !

I have 50lbs to lose then tone up! I want to go into my 3rd year feeling healthy and being happy with my body! I'm not going on a diet this time around! I learnt my lesson the hard way. I'm planning a whole new lifestyle change! Slow and steady wins this particular race :)
I'd love to have friends that are looking to not only lose the extra pound but make new healthier habits (I'm keeping PIZza in my diet FOREVER) I'm looking for people I can feel free to message and vice versa not just a number on my friend list. Please add me up! ☺️☺️☺️
Let's motivate each other ! YAS!
Xxx
Lade

Replies

• DiviturLabimur
    DiviturLabimur Posts: 768 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me. I've managed to cut out all fast food from my diet but I still have Pizza from time to time but only home made. You'd be surprised how much better home made Pizza can taste, plus this way you know what's in it. I've lost about 30 lbs this past year and am looking to lose 30 more.

Its always nice to have friends to help motivate you and give you a kick in the *kitten* when needed :)
  • motivated2419
    motivated2419 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!
  • sexybug6
    sexybug6 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • Motilade
    Motilade Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    chrs944 wrote: »
    feel free to add me. I've managed to cut out all fast food from my diet but I still have Pizza from time to time but only home made. You'd be surprised how much better home made Pizza can taste, plus this way you know what's in it. I've lost about 30 lbs this past year and am looking to lose 30 more.

Its always nice to have friends to help motivate you and give you a kick in the *kitten* when needed :)

YAAAASSS!!
  • KatrinaDelRey
    KatrinaDelRey Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Fellow lover of pizza!! You can add me :)
  • Igotthatcake
    Igotthatcake Posts: 169 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Add me! Also a student :) So the I get the pain in finding work out time, trying to take breaks from studying and trying not to make my rewards food.... :(

Also similar goal!
  • Ogopogo
    Ogopogo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Add me. I have 120 to lose and friends always help along the journey!
  • boobaby84
    boobaby84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free too add me! Pizza is my middle name!
  • Ednacruz19
    Ednacruz19 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me we can always motivate each other!!!
  • AuntieKels
    AuntieKels Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me. I always need motivation from other people, especially going through the same things I am.
  • Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    PIZZAAAAaaAaaAAaAAA...

<.<

...aAAAaaAAAA!

Love that stuff.
  • Darklords
    Darklords Posts: 3,175 Member
    Options
    always willing to help motivate, pizza is a weakness for me especially when my daughter works in a pizza place and brings it home ALL THE TIME. feel free to add me if you want
  • Motilade
    Options
    Add me! Also a student :) So the I get the pain in finding work out time, trying to take breaks from studying and trying not to make my rewards food.... :(

Also similar goal!

Ah yes! Reward foods ! Putting starburst every 10pages of my notebook as a little reward for studying that far lol that was me! Hahaha :D:D :'D
  • Motilade
    Options
    clobern80 wrote: »
    PIZZAAAAaaAaaAAaAAA...

<.<

...aAAAaaAAAA!

Love that stuff.

YAAAAAASSS!
  • Motilade
    Options
    Darklords wrote: »
    always willing to help motivate, pizza is a weakness for me especially when my daughter works in a pizza place and brings it home ALL THE TIME. feel free to add me if you want

I'm jealous of you
  • sandiikat
    sandiikat Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    who doesn't love pizza! Food is my weakness too! I will be adding you! Do you have a fitbit?
  • myulan
    myulan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me too please I need friends
  • thin4wins
    thin4wins Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I live near lots of great pizza places. The struggle is real :s Feel free to add me, i would really like to make some weight loss friends to help motivate each other!
  • Kelli91711
    Kelli91711 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can sure add me. I have been battling much the same except my go to is sugar. Good luck. We should never give up our favorites. Just learn moderation, which is easier said than done.
  • PunkRockChris
    PunkRockChris Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I love pizza!! I usually make my own with flatbreads or whole wheat pizza dough. Feel free to add me! B)