You're an idiot

Options
Kate, meet Wagon, Wagon meet Kate - now... Get TGhe Frick Back On It, sit down and behave yourself.

Sheesh girl, what on earth do you think you're playing at? Chocolate? Ice Cream! You don't even LIKE ice cream, what was THAT about?!

Ok, you're "tired", I know that, I was there during the weekend when you managed to be good dispite being 'out' all the time - but so what? Why did being "tired" give you licence to stuff your gob with chocolate and crisps all day Monday? You know this stuff, if you wanted energy why didn't you have something.. ya know... with energy in it?

Cos you're an idiot. A self sabotaging idiot.

Ok, last night, that wasn't too bad - apart from the ice cream, which you didn't reeeeeally want now did you, you were just keeping your friend company - sheesh, he's old enough and ugly enough to have an ice cream in a theatre on his own ya know - at least consider yourself.

But Tuesday, come on - ok, I'll give you the fact that there really is nothing healthy on the menu at Mission, but did you have to have a beer with your buritto? Were you really that upset? And don't give me that 'well I didn't have cheese in it' face - you NEVER have cheese in your burittos, you don't LIKE cheese in burittos, so not having it doesn't count.

Then, leaving the event you were at and coming home via MacDonalds and having a McFlurry - a CREAM EGG McFlurry at that - what on earth was your thinking there?!

And if I ever catch you debating food to make yourself feel better because of a BOY again... well, words can not describe how furious I am with you right now. Come on! You know full well no man is worth it. Also, are you really doing this to make yourself more attractive? Really? Oh Come On! Generations of feminists are rolling their eyes in their graves at you right now. If that's your thinking, you'll never get anywhere girl.

Look, just get a handle on your life and stop compaining - you're the only one that puts food into yourself, you're the only one that agrees to the hectic social life that stops you going to the gym - so you're the only one that can sort it out.

I love you, give yourself some slack, relax and look after yourself.

Love,

Your subconscious

Replies

• Tracey_Smith
    Tracey_Smith Posts: 199
    Options
    There's nothing like a telling from your subconscious. Best do as it says Kate x
  • jetsec
    jetsec Posts: 79
    Options
    Love it, well done! Now to follow your own advice, good luck.

Jayne
    x
  • louell33
    louell33 Posts: 85
    Options
    I like this :0)
  • dian1227
    dian1227 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    How did you get inside my head?
  • meggers123
    meggers123 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    looooved this post! your subconscious has some great advice... will take it to mind. :)
  • shelbyfrootcake
    shelbyfrootcake Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    I love love love this. It makes me wish there was a *like* feature.
  • fifon1
    fifon1 Posts: 17
    Options
    i guess that happens to the very best of us too.. dont beat urself up too much.. u can always do better tomorrow...
  • snflwr04
    snflwr04 Posts: 46
    Options
    How did you get inside my head?

I second that!
  • MiNiMoNkI
    MiNiMoNkI Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    bloody brilliant, a sense of humour always helps you ge tthough crappy aprts of your life!! i read that with a smile on my face :) xx
  • ahem
    ahem Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awww sweetie! That was awesomely funny and at the same time I want to give you a huge hug :-) Don't beat yourself up too much; at the end of the day you're doing something about it and not ignoring the problem (which has been my route for waaay too long).

P.s. Boys smell!
  • timeformajorchange
    Options
    I love this and I thought for just one second you were yelling at me. :D Until I read the Cream Egg McFlurry part... my ice cream was a shake from Culver's. All 742calories of it. For a SMALL!! UGH!!

Love the sense of humor, as that's the thing that gets me thru the tough parts too! Keep it up and move forward! As Chicken Little said,... "Today is a new day". Make the best of it! :)
  • Amykimber
    Amykimber Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Boys smell!

How much pain would we all save if we accepted this universal truth people? :-)

>>hugs<<

A