Friends who lift

Options
Hey feel free to add me. Ive lost about 20 pounds so far and im maintaining on 2100 calories at the moment :)

Replies

• Clobern80
    Clobern80 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Used to lift, but after my long food binge, I haven't started again. I am trying to lose a little more weight to feel comfortable to lift (I know, I know, why not start now). Plus my current work schedule isn't the best for it. Hoping to start February 1st. Congrats on your loss and maintenance!
  • sdejonckheere89
    sdejonckheere89 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love lifting! Always like sharing :)
  • Ogopogo
    Ogopogo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I have recently started lifting again - feels good after not having done so for many years.
  • fishnpro001
    fishnpro001 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Love lifting everyday. But on a weight loss journey know. Still lifting heavy in the evening and doing an hour of cardio in the morning
  • kianrashidi123
    kianrashidi123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    clobern80 wrote: »
    Used to lift, but after my long food binge, I haven't started again. I am trying to lose a little more weight to feel comfortable to lift (I know, I know, why not start now). Plus my current work schedule isn't the best for it. Hoping to start February 1st. Congrats on your loss and maintenance!

Its better to start sometimes than never starting!
    Thanks man
  • kianrashidi123
    kianrashidi123 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Love lifting everyday. But on a weight loss journey know. Still lifting heavy in the evening and doing an hour of cardio in the morning

Good job!! Add me. Im kind of on the same boat as you
  • jenferwake
    jenferwake Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I love lifting, feel free to add me, I sure could use some more friends!