Yep, today is the day!

Options
That I'm going to get on the right path to being healthy.... I'm so excited about this site! I tracking is what I have been looking for in the other sub-categories like carbs, protein etc....:happy: My friend showed me this site and I'm glad that we can do this together. Looking forward to the 'new' me! Love it!:heart:

Replies

• britneybowen
    britneybowen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your journey towards a new healthy you! :)
  • TayJoMama
    TayJoMama Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    Yeh, so happy you found MFP. It's really help me change my eating habits and I've learned a lot. Best of luck to you!
  • destiny637
    destiny637 Posts: 79
    Options
    MFP has changed my life! I've learned so much! Welcome and congrats on starting this for yourself!! :)
  • DedicatedDiva
    Options
    Yea for you!!! I'm so lucky we can share this journey together :bigsmile:
  • mony956
    mony956 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!

Welcome to MFP! I'm pretty new in here and am loving it! :D My advice to you is don't try to jump right into it, go slow but be determined to make these changes not just as a diet but as a lifestyle. Changing our habits can be pretty hard but if you set your mind to it you can do it, slowly but surely. I wish you good luck on your journey to a healther life! MFP rocks!

-Monica
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    This place is all you need to drop the weight and get fit. Good luck on your journey. :)
  • FabCheeky
    FabCheeky Posts: 311
    Options
    Good luck!!!
  • jamr753
    jamr753 Posts: 51
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm getting excited as I start tracking...they seem to have everything already list....so easy! Loving it!