Just saying hello to you all.

Options
I am almost 60 years old, way to big and need to do something about this. I bought a Fit Bit to make myself get off my butt and the Doctor last week made a challenge to me to lose 40lbs by July 7th, so here I am counting calories and tracking my walking. I see a few of you are in the same boat as myself and need to drop a few to improve your health and wellbeing. Best wishes for all of you and feel free to say hello. :)

Replies

• ckinsley123
    ckinsley123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello

I'm 54 and just a bit over 300 pounds.

Trying to loose 75 to 100 pounds. Have the fitbit and I'm counting calories.

I've lost 4 pounds already. However, on Saturday, I'm leaving for a cruise. Lord help me!
  • crabiecrab
    crabiecrab Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You will love the cruise. I haven't been on one since my wt. gain, but just remember the amount if you eat at the buffet. I lost wt. on both my cruise's. But I walked a lot on and off the ship. At dinner I ate low calories but it was so good you thought you were eating at the best restaurant in America.(seafood, steak, good chicken, soups desserts) Breakfast I had a lot of protein to get me till lunch and always ate light while off the ship. Be careful of drinks as they add up fast in calories and money. I limited myself to one special coffee each morning and one mixed drink after the show each night. Have fun and if you like to go to the exercise room, I like the adult pool and hot tub after the show at night, Very relaxing. Don't forget to pack a water bottle to have off ship.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome !
  • crabiecrab
    crabiecrab Posts: 14 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hello thorsmom01 :)
    ckinsley123 if you check in let me know how your doing and how much fun your having :)
  • emzie2k1
    emzie2k1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I just fed up of feel lostargic all the time this weight has been getting me down at the moment I'm 14st and would like to get down to 10 by the summer and to be able to keep up with my grandson