Can we be friends?

Options
Hi. I'm just new on here as of 3 or 4 days ago. I am looking to find new friends to chat with, share stories with and help keep eachother motivated. It's hard to lose weight by yourself. And besides, you can never have enough friends :)

Replies

• Krs107
    Krs107 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm new too! I'll add you!
  • 5weeks
    5weeks Posts: 38
    Options
    New this week myself, I'll send a request:flowerforyou:
  • LosingTheWeight2014
    Options
    Hello all...and welcome to the site! I have sent you all Friend Requests!! =)
  • mindy14456
    mindy14456 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and I absolutely agree!! It is so much easier with friends that not only support you but get it! Feel free to add me :)
  • afckirsten
    Options
    Hey! I've just joined this week. I'll send a request too :-)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • rsalgado
    rsalgado Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP is a great place to be! I've been on here for about 2 years now and have lost 85 lbs, had a baby, gained 40 lbs, and am working on losing again. Without this site NONE of that would have been possible. Feel free to friend me :)
  • tkotopka
    tkotopka Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    hello, I am fairly new too. After a few weeks i have already lost 5 pounds. i have been trying to find something that works for so long, and i finally have!!! Thanks to MFP i finally feel motivated. Feel free to add me too:smile:
  • onmyweightohappiness
    onmyweightohappiness Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me, love having others for support and to help support them!
  • freedomgirl
    Options
    I'm new too, just two days into it!!! Add me.
  • ypena78
    ypena78 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Woot Woot.. You have made the best choice ever.... glad to meet you, You can most definately add me as your friend. I love to inspire anyone that I can... Welcome & you are in for a new journey in your life, I believe in you & you can do it....