looking for buddies wanting to lose 10-30 lbs

Options
Hey all,

Looking for buddies who want to lose 10-30lbs. I'm 5'9'' and 150 lbs. Looking to lose 15-20 lbs and lift. I lost about 40 lbs a couple years ago but am starting to gain it back and would love some friends so we can all stay on track!

Replies

• msega1988
    msega1988 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to message me. I started this whole thing just over a week ago, now at 147 and looking to go down about 10-15 or more...we'll see what my body allows me to do. :smiley:
  • vivamarina425
    vivamarina425 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I used to do heavy lifting and built a lot of muscle , but after I stopped working out I kept eating the way I did when I was at the gym 2x a day , I moved up to college and went from 190 lbs to 230 . I want to get back to 190!!
  • tyeisah
    tyeisah Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi i have been lacking a lot of will power. I need a few friends for encouragement. This is the heaviest i have ever been with out being with PG.. looking for a few good people to keep me on track.. I'm 214 only wany to lose 30lbs for now.. i don't want to be to thin..
  • hnoelleb12
    hnoelleb12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Thanks for commenting! I'm going to friend you all (if that's okay) and I'd love to motivate you on the myfitnesspal app (we can message or we can be friends and encourage from our posts. We can all do it! We got this!
  • TiffanyBeckett
    TiffanyBeckett Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I am 159 looking to get down to 135-140! I started at 183 so I have lost some but gets having problems getting motivated after the holidays!
  • niecystar77
    niecystar77 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, feel free to friend me. I'm looking to lose 25lbs I would welcome some motivation and I will definitely motivate you back! Together with help we all can reach our goals☺
  • milandbest29
    milandbest29 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hello.. I am 5 4 inches and currently weigh 167lbs. I would love to be a part of this group as I lack motivation. My goal is to weigh 135 to 140lbs. Please add me. Thanks
  • 3blessings2011
    3blessings2011 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new here too and also need some encouragement. I'm hoping to loose 20 lbs. Please add me. Thanks!
  • lucietle
    lucietle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Message me too I'd love to support all of you I have to lose 22 lbs too
  • ChampagneLaughter495
    Options
    Hey! I have about 10-15 to lose:) i'm 5'7 and 141lbs this morning but i fluctuate a lot! I just had a baby almost 11months ago and my stomach looks haggard from that (with a C section) so i'm trying to get rid of the fat i gained along with the csection "pouch"
    Ive been trying to search for other ladies with the same weight loss goals!
  • amandaigles
    amandaigles Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 19 looking to lose 20lbs I gained in college! Feel free to add me I'm looking for inspiration!
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose my last 10-15 :smile:
  • chappyswifey
    chappyswifey Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! Mommy to 2 young kids and have a background as a personal trainer! Wanting to lose about 25 lbs...but certainly more focused on losing body fat. Open food diary!
  • kfitt10
    kfitt10 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Looking for friends for motovation. I have tried my fitness pal but fell off the wagon. I am 30 years old, 5'2" and 150 lbs, the heaviest of my life. My husband and I want kids but I want to lose weight first. Anyone want to help? Add me!
  • GsKiki
    GsKiki Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me! I have open diary for friends, I like sharing recipes, tips and support :)
    I started this wanting to lose 20 lbs max, I lost a bit over 10lbs, and now I just want to lower my fat percentage and build some muscle. That should get me down some more, but don't really care about the scale at this point, just looking to see where I feel most comfortable and toned!
    Good luck :)
  • milina137
    milina137 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello :) I want to lose 22lbs till summer and I'm open for friends and motivation :)
  • teachingmama28
    teachingmama28 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7, currently 153 with a goal of 135. 5 years ago I was190 and I lost a bunch of weight but have since gained some back. You can add me if you like.
  • Ibeachlover
    Ibeachlover Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Not sure how much I will lose, if I can. Could be 50-80 pounds over long haul, but I just don't know what my body will give up lol. I do have a lot of muscle mass, and at 62, I'm just not sure what my body really is anymore. I'd settle for being around the 200 mark, if I felt I was aerobically sound, but 180 (less?), would be fine. At 5'10" I don't look that "fat" as I am because of my build, especially under clothes. Its tough, but I lost 40 plus before, and can do it again. If anyone wants a motivational friend...just send me a request.
  • ObsidianMist
    ObsidianMist Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hey guys! I'm new here. 5'3 and was skinny most of my life, I balanced out at 115lbs for years. I recently hit my heaviest weight of 144lbs. currently at 140 and would love to get close to my original weight again, though most importantly I just want to not look like I'm pregnant. anyone who wants to add me as a friend, feel free!