Looking to Lose 70 + pounds

Options
CreonadScurlock
CreonadScurlock Posts: 4 Member
edited January 2016 in Getting Started
Hey All!! I am 27 years old and looking to lose 70 pounds (aleast 40 of those by the summer ). My goal is to lose weight, get fit, tighten, tone and expose these dangerous curves that are hiding somewhere under all this extra stuff. Lol Excited to start this journey. Open to tips and advice. Feel free to add me

Replies

• Ogopogo
    Ogopogo Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Looking to lose 100+. Welcome to the journey!
  • CreonadScurlock
    Options
    Yes!!! I am excited!
  • JohnG04064
    JohnG04064 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck!
  • ElizabethOakes2
    ElizabethOakes2 Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same journey! The only advice I can offer is be patient with yourself, and be kind to yourself. Don't beat yourself up on "over-calorie" days, ease into working out so you don't injure yourself, and more than anything, enjoy the journey! :) You got this!
  • tevante
    tevante Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am also on the same journey. I want to lose 70 pounds. Its going to be a hard but I know that we can do it.
  • pentesile
    pentesile Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey .. I'm in the same boat ^^
  • CreonadScurlock
    Options
    I'm on the same journey! The only advice I can offer is be patient with yourself, and be kind to yourself. Don't beat yourself up on "over-calorie" days, ease into working out so you don't injure yourself, and more than anything, enjoy the journey! :) You got this!

Thanks For the advice. One day at a time right .
  • losing150pounds
    losing150pounds Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have 150 pounds to lose
  • RoMoFo1114
    RoMoFo1114 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I need to lose 70-80 lbs! I'm am my own worst critic so I need to learn to be patient. Feel free to add me! I need low carb/ fat ideas if anyone is aiming for the same! :D