Looking for friends with a whole lot of weight to lose!

Options

Replies

• MEat40forge
    MEat40forge Posts: 106 Member
    Options
  • MEat40forge
    MEat40forge Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My goal is to shed 50 to 80 .
  • lpappas84
    lpappas84 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have 75-85 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me, we can do this!
  • KymBerlyBarrera
    KymBerlyBarrera Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi I need to lose about 130 total I think. Feel free to add me! I need some support and am happy to chat and give it back.
  • gallegos2522
    gallegos2522 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have at least 150 to lose. Just starting mfp not quite sure how it works yet. I would like friends for motivation and encouragement. Please feel free to add me in.
  • clf605
    clf605 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new, I'm looking to lose 60-70 pounds add me
  • jamiemommy
    jamiemommy Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Anyone can feel free to add my as well, I have about 100 to lose...

such a struggle as well, sometimes the big picture looks so far away I can only focus on what I'm putting into my body 5 minutes at a time;) I'll get there in the end! We all will, just going to have to stay positive! Good luck everyone
  • Nuttytart101
    Nuttytart101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    i have started with a 50lb loss target, then see how i feel
    Feel free to add me :) from sunny UK
  • Cambridge727
    Cambridge727 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add have over 100 pounds to lose
  • healthymein2016
    healthymein2016 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I also have 100+ to lose!
  • akes3367
    akes3367 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Right at 100 to lose. Would love to join some other "losers". Pun intended
  • Ibeachlover
    Ibeachlover Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone...I'm in. I have somewhere between 50-80 to lose...I really am gonna do it !. Please add me as friend if you like, I'll be active in here so not a dead friend :-). I know it won't be easy, and I really need to look at what other people are doing eating wise, as that's my downfall. I have the exercise part down, just overeat or bad eat away to much of the exercise beneft. Again, please add me if you want an active friend.
  • Knitwif
    Knitwif Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be added please. This is my first attempt at joining a group, so I don't exactly know what to expect. In terms of how much I have to lose, those annoying BMI charts say I need a minimum of 85. But my actual goal would be to lose 60, because that's the weight where younger men hit on me :wink: Not that I'm in the market, but it's good for the ego.
  • Pizzagirl50
    Pizzagirl50 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm down 60 with 50 more to go! Stay strong
  • gothicravenangel29
    gothicravenangel29 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of weight to lose and would love to be friends! I have over 150 to lose.
  • MariRaina
    MariRaina Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I haven't set any actual numbered goals yet. I saw a weight management doctor for the first time yesterday. We talked for an hour and in the end just adjusted my diet proportionately for weight loss. She said we'd talk numbers later. But yeah, I have a lot I need to take off.
  • Cesca1205
    Cesca1205 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to loose 100lbs+... let's do this!
  • marrufoj
    marrufoj Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have 60 to lose - truly seems unattainable especially with my children at home on an entirely different eating plan.. But I'm certainly trying.
  • JuliannaYancey
    JuliannaYancey Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    On a journey to lose 120 more, already down 40! Looking to inspire and be inspired!!
  • msphilpot43
    msphilpot43 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm new...looking to lose 100lbs...need all the support and encouragement I can get...I would love to be a part of this group...please include me...let's do this!