Need some accountability

Options
Hey everyone, I have always been a healthy weight, eat 80% clean, and exercise faithfully. However, over the past few years I have gained about 10lbs (some of it muscle) and would really like to get back down to 112 but I would be happy with 118 due to my increased muscle mass. I have been trying to lose the weight on my own for over a year but I just haven't been able to keep my calories in check. I eat healthy food but since I work out intensely 5-6 days a week I am hungry all the time (it also doesn't help that my husband can eat twice as much as me and not gain weight!)! I eat around 1600-1800 calories a day which keeps me at 123lbs but I need an accountability buddy to help me cut down to 1200. Anyone with a similar story that needs a buddy?

Replies

• whoffmanz
    whoffmanz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Just know some day he will have to change his habits as well. I use to eat anything and everything. Not anymore.
  • gijewels22
    gijewels22 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Took a break off here for some months & I'm back. I did 1200 previously & it was fairly satisfying, however you're right about working out intensely increasing your appetite. Cardio burns enough to balance if you allow what you've burned to increase your 1200 #. I'm not as worried about weight as size but def in need of slimming down a significant amount at the moment so I set my goal at 1300. Jules
  • leira_T
    leira_T Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Ok, let's do this! Ive gotten lazy with my calories and I know that's where the extra weight comes from. I'm ready to get back on track and do something about it.
  • doyinFit
    doyinFit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    you can do this.