Excited....Pizza night

Options
So tonight is home made pizza, coleslaw, chicken wings and wedges night... I have been waiting 2 weeks for this night so YAY! What food do you look forward too?

Replies

• samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I'm looking forward to eating at an Italian restaurant with my family tonight! Haven't seen most of them since September so we are going to eat, drink and be merry. I've already planned my food... Bruscetta, salami and jalapeño pizza, then maybe even share a dessert with someone!
  • ravi_tiwari_786
    ravi_tiwari_786 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I haven`t seen Pizza for a couple month now... I may try one tomorrow.
  • QueenofHearts023
    QueenofHearts023 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Usually pizza and sweets :smiley:

I do have to say though, I try to eat healthy, whole food most of the time, but I love eating this way. So I always look forward to all of my meals. :blush:
  • Bambalina22
    Bambalina22 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Ooo it all sounds delicious! Well I have been eating crazily healthy for the past 2 weeks and I promised myself if I got to 2 weeks I was going to have a pizza night on the Saturday...may even have to make it a once a week thing ;)
  • QueenofHearts023
    QueenofHearts023 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Ooo it all sounds delicious! Well I have been eating crazily healthy for the past 2 weeks and I promised myself if I got to 2 weeks I was going to have a pizza night on the Saturday...may even have to make it a once a week thing ;)

Ah man... you are making me crave pizza! Still have a 10minute dough recipe I need to try out... :tongue:
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    Chicken wings. My husband's obsession that he gave to me. I went 30 years without really liking them much and now I love them!
  • Bambalina22
    Bambalina22 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

Ah man... you are making me crave pizza! Still have a 10minute dough recipe I need to try out... :tongue:

We have this tv show in the UK called take me out its a really cheesy dating show and I cant believe how excited I am to get in my jammies eat pizza and watch braincell killing tv :)
    Chicken wings. My husband's obsession that he gave to me. I went 30 years without really liking them much and now I love them!

I adore chicken wings I am excited to try my own take on them fingers crossed they turn out good :)

• shadowfax_c11
    shadowfax_c11 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    LOL I look forward to all of the food. :) Literally I enjoy everything I eat.Tonight it is going to be pork loin, and sauerkraut which is about to go in the crock pot. Will add either pasta or potatoes for a starch.

Pizza for dinner last night. I'm single so that also means pizza for lunch for the next couple of days.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I look forward to something every Saturday. Whether it's Bibimbap from a Korean restaurant, Chinese food, pizza, a bacon cheeseburger and fries, burrito...Hmmm...Wonder what I'll have today :) I've been craving Chinese food.
  • JScottBldrs
    JScottBldrs Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Pizza, Wings Burgers and....................................Beer
  • sistrsprkl
    sistrsprkl Posts: 1,013 Member
    Options
    PIZZA. I volunteered to host a playdate tonight pretty much as an excuse to get pizza... for me ;)
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    We are having pizza tomorrow as well, but that's not what I'm really excited about. A friend of the family is coming over tomorrow with a bag of BUCKHEAT!!! I can't wait.. I love it, but it's not easy to find here. I've been waiting for this day for 2 weeks, since I foolishly devoured the last of it instead of rationing it smartly to last until the next delivery.

A side note: what database entry for pizza do you use when you are having homemade pizza made by someone else? (likely a margherita or pepperoni with extra mushrooms)