Looking for some girls in the same boat as me..... 220lbs-130

Options

Replies

• ladylensherr
    ladylensherr Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I'm in there with you all. I'm in the 240s finally, was almost 300 a year or so ago and want to get down to 150 at least! Let's support each other. Please add me
  • AlexJourneyHall
    AlexJourneyHall Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I'm In the same boat too. Up to 215 and looking to get to 160. Please add me!
  • Expat4Life
    Expat4Life Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Happy to be a support friend! Started at 212, am 165, and aiming for 135-140.
  • blessedmoore714
    blessedmoore714 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me :) I weigh 259 and it kills me to post that weight but 2016 is my time for a reality check and action plan. I'm in it for the long haul and will lose 100#. Support, encouragement and healthy constructive criticism - Let's Do This!!
  • Raavynn
    Raavynn Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! I'm currently at 180lbs looking to get back down to 145lbs (or for us metric folks back to 65kgs). I walk 10-15k 5 days a week for work (and pleasure muahahaha) but I need some motivation to help me with eating better. My comfort foods are London Fog teas and scones. It would easier if I didn't love bread as much as I do so I'm looking for great healthy eating ideas, motivation and accountability. Feel free to add me!
  • treebek
    treebek Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd like to be part of the support team, I could use some myself. I started at 235 and I just weighed in today at 207. My goal weight is 150.
  • tokyotfrog1
    tokyotfrog1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of the team too! I have restarted my weight loss again. I started at 236.8 and my goal is 130.
  • Dahummble1
    Dahummble1 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Highest weight 320 lbs, I am 269, trying to lose the remaining 50-60 lbs. Feel free to add me.
  • marrufoj
    marrufoj Posts: 23 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hello all - I'm very new to this so please count me in! It's been difficult staying on track with young kiddos who have an entirely different diet plan, but I'm certainly trying.. On the bright side they do enjoy being active! Here I go 6 days in...
  • MindyBruno
    MindyBruno Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started at 224 and I am currently at 176. My goal is to get to 140. I am 4'11" and almost 47 years old.
  • fatann55
    fatann55 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Please add me to this group. Started at 230 down to 212 Goal 140. Would love to just see the scale in the 100's.
  • Orione2
    Orione2 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I was 220lb at my heaviest and am now down to 194. It's not been easy, its been plodding and sometimes it's been upward or stucknat a plateau, but now that m really getting into it and see 2016 as the year I will get to my target weight. Learning that one day of eating too much or the wrong thing is not the end of the journey has been important.

• sparklinglitter
    sparklinglitter Posts: 14 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Same boat here <3 started at 265lbs a while back now 214lbs. Just joined 2 weeks ago so still don't really know how this works :o anyone feel free to add me :)
  • airangel59
    airangel59 Posts: 1,887 Member
    Options
    Check out this group here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery

Best of luck to everyone, it can be done!
    fdbyvwc03udo.png
  • 1956suzyq
    1956suzyq Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I started at 236 the heaviest weigh tof my life. I am currently 216.6. Would love to have any of you add me as a friend to help support each other.
  • naturally_sarah
    naturally_sarah Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all. This is the best post ever! I am at approx 232 and need to get down to 130.
    Please send me friend requests. I need some positive encouragement! !!! :D
  • noradenno
    noradenno Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Adding you right now :) let's motivate each other. I've been in constant yo-yo dieting and k have a bad binging problem as well. I use to be 119, now 170
  • hmthomas317
    hmthomas317 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you now. Similar goals. SW 225, CW 216.8, GW 150-160. I'm 5'7".
  • cnred_06
    cnred_06 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat!! Started here @ 254 on jan 1st,now down about 7 lbs, but my goal is to be 135....feel free to add me anyone! Let's encourage each other on this journey!!
  • DallasBlaze
    DallasBlaze Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I'm 254 and my goal is 180!!!!