People who are looking for friends with an open diary

Options
13»

Replies

• bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Options
    FR sent. I hope you don't mind having a MFP friend old enough to be your grandfather! ;) I've tried most of the diet and fitness fads out there. My best success in the past was with Bill Phillips' Body For Life. Got in the best shape of my life and even won a weight lifting competition. That was about 15 years ago. Been up and down since. Moved to Germany last year and it has been pretty much a food-wine-beer free-for-all, and it shows. Started back up here, and am very receptive to comments, support and even constructive criticism.
  • dpkolanda
    dpkolanda Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary. Feel free to add me
  • dpkolanda
    dpkolanda Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have an oped diary feel free to add me
  • Back4Good2016
    Back4Good2016 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Mine is open so feel free to add me. I log everything! :-)
  • KleisyKleis
    KleisyKleis Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Kleis, I think my diary is open? Lol. I'm a dedicated student and the stress and school work has led me to gain weight. I was 115 when I started and now I'm 135 so I'm trying to go back.
    Regardless, I'm on a 1330 diet so I understand you. I work out like tiny things throughout the day as little breaks to do something, and I walk around campus.
  • asimms221
    asimms221 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary as well. Also like to snoop on others, feel free to add me.
  • Bumblebee654
    Bumblebee654 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow so may people this. Hope your all doing well.

Peace. B
  • lulukan
    lulukan Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have a s open diary and welcome any friends who want to follow me. I have good days and bad days like anyone else, but as long as I am feeling healthier and losing weight, I feel ok. Feel free to add me. I am a little unsure how to add people, but I will try.