My first 7 days...

Options
Last Monday night I made a commitment to myself: no more excuses. The weight must come off. I'm half way through phase 1 of the south beach diet, and have put in some serious exercise time every day. I weighed myself last Wednesday, and the scale whimpered, (or was that me?) as it spun around to 230lbs.

Tonight before bed, after an hour and a half of walking today, I weighed myself again:

11.1 lbs in 6 days (probably 7, but I didn't get to weigh myself before we started.)

Only 93 to go!!

Replies

• mabug01
    mabug01 Posts: 1,273 Member
    Options
    That's an impressive weight loss. Congratulations!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful! You are definitely off and running!!! You should feel very proud of yourself! ♥
  • tefii
    tefii Posts: 31
    Options
    omygoshh congratulations!!! i cant waiit until i get into the 230-220 and 218!!
    You are definitively an inspiration!! congrats girl and keep up the loss!!!

-tefii
  • sarahmarie1987
    Options
    Good for you Michelle! I agree... I weighed myself and saw that i broke 200 again, and was like oh no. was very dissapointed in myself... I too decided... NO MORE EXCUSES! I know that ill be happier without the extra 30-45pounds that i need to go, and i think that the self confidence that ill gain from it will be worth the hard work breaking terrible habbits, and excesise! :) Youre doing great, wait to be! :)
  • Newnanax3
    Newnanax3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that is an awesome first week!! MFP is a lifesaver and really makes whatever "new lifestyle" your starting, it makes it a cinch to track. Best of luck!!
  • Mellowkmc21
    Mellowkmc21 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow!! congrats! Losing feels so good huh? Keep up the hard work because it's definitely paying off.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!