Turning 30

Options
winklemorris
winklemorris Posts: 9 Member
edited January 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone!

I recently found some old photos from when I was 20 and I couldn't believe how much I've transformed. I'm hoping to get back to how fit I was back then and change the bad habits that got me to where I'm at by my 30th b-day in April.

I will be vigilant in achieving my fitness goals and will be someone who you can count on whenever your feeling demotivated.

Add me as a friend and hopefully we can feed off of one another's energy and enthusiasm to beat the part of ourselves that's willing to settle for less than our best.

Replies

• EleanorLynn1989
    EleanorLynn1989 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey, good luck! :]
  • winklemorris
    Options
    Thanks, I'm sure I'll need some luck! :)
  • V_Keto_V
    V_Keto_V Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm roughly the same age...in the same situation. The 1 drawback is the general public thinking you are immature, unexperienced, etc. Good job on the transformation though! I just can't wait until 50yo or so when people will really notice
  • EleanorLynn1989
    Options
    You're welcome. :] I'm sure we all do! I tried this thing last summer and I felt so overwhelmed that I cried and gave up, but I also didn't have the encouragement then that I do now which makes it a lot easier this time. :]
  • EllyKann
    EllyKann Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Just turned 29 and would love to make this the year I get in shape! Best of luck to you!
  • winklemorris
    Options
    Yeah, it's really hard to make this sort of change. I did it once before and thought I'd never go back to the old me but here I am again. We got it for sure this time though!
  • EleanorLynn1989
    Options
    Exactly. Changes aren't easy, but it'll be worth it in the end. I absolutely hate changes and I'm incredibly impatient, so I understand how difficult this is, but I'm also determined when I want something and that's what will get me there.