looking for buddies wanting to lose 10-30 lbs

Options

Replies

• sdawkins04
    sdawkins04 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me. I'm a 30 yr. old mom to an awesome 4 yr old. Would love to lose minimum of 25 pounds. Looking for all the motivation and accountability I can find to stay the course! :)
  • Dontchaknows
    Dontchaknows Posts: 3 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hey ya'all I would love to lose 60 lbs. I'll take 30 first. I was doing so good until two deaths hit me in my life. Before I was so cautious with my weight and working out all the time. Now it's like I eat what I want. For the most part I eat very healthy. It's the portion control that kills it. Need motivation and countability!!!!! Blessings! Doing a doTERRA detox and I'm on day 6 out of 14 and have lost 5.4 lbs so far. Need to add in more exercise and Calen it countability friends in my life. I'm a mother, wife, sister, daughter, and friend!
  • Imomw2016
    Imomw2016 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have 15 lbs to lose - love to have pals that are looking to lose around the same amount as me. Good luck everyone. MFP is definitely a step in the right direction.
  • wahmx3
    wahmx3 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me, my diary is open and I would love some support and accountability. I don't use the app but might do that soon.
  • 1stplace4health
    1stplace4health Posts: 523 Member
    Options
    tyeisah wrote: »
    Hi i have been lacking a lot of will power. I need a few friends for encouragement. This is the heaviest i have ever been with out being with PG.. looking for a few good people to keep me on track.. I'm 214 only wany to lose 30lbs for now.. i don't want to be to thin..

Your profile pic is too cute! I'm dying from cuteness!

• LHWhite903
    LHWhite903 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Looking to go from 135-125 and then see how I am from there.
  • AnneBrader
    AnneBrader Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I've started my weight loss journey I'm 184 have about 30 lbs to lose . Would love some friends to help me stay motivated
  • tambiss922
    tambiss922 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I'm looking to loose 25 and would love additional motivation
  • frantzcr
    frantzcr Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm also 5'9''. I've been up to 150lbs, it happens to most of us when we discover dining court food in college. Over the past year I've been working on improving myself and I'm down to 130lbs. I got that 5lbs more to lose to reach my goal weight. If you( or anyone in a similar situation) want to add me, feel free too. If you have any questions on how to get past those cravings and actually stick to a diet message me. I'd love to share what has and hasn't worked for me
  • BeckyyyXxxx486
    BeckyyyXxxx486 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I'm Becky,18, 5"4. I have about a stone id love to lose, I'm currently 9 stone 11 and I feel so uncomfortable with myself. I'm starting to eat a whole lot healthier and starting to exercise more with "T25" so fingers crossed I see some results. Would love to have some new buddies to support and motivate each other :) xxx
  • kaylawrd
    kaylawrd Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Kayla. I'm trying to lose 25lbs and looking for some friends that have similar goals. I lack motivation and need a good support system ^_^ add me!
  • Applelove09
    Applelove09 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10lbs too !
  • lynettekotze
    lynettekotze Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lyn. I'm 5'10" and weigh about 156lbs (71kg). My aim is to drop 4kg and go down to 18% Body Fat by 16 March (yep, you guessed it, I go on holiday, but mostly it's a definitive date I can aim for).

I need to lose 1/2 kg and 1% Body Fat per week over 7-8 weeks to hit my goal.

I need a buddy that would like to be a bit competitive about it, with a weekly weigh-in so we can see if we're still on target.

So if you are interested, please add me and message me weekly.
  • helenmelon17
    helenmelon17 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Helen, age 20 from the UK and looking to lose around 10-15lbs. Having friends on MFP is great and we can encourage each other to reach our goals. At the minute I need all the encouragement I can get! I am going on holiday in mid March and would love to look my best. Feel free to add me!
  • kiddiebqueen17
    kiddiebqueen17 Posts: 100 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    You can add me. I've been working at it since the end of December. Did well the first two weeks but slumping this week.
    I am stuck at 177 lbs and trying to get below 150 lbs
  • channybee69
    channybee69 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm Chantelle, Currently 145lbs looking to get to 133lbs. I am 7lbs down since the new year so looking for all the motivation I can get. Love reading everyone's updates! Add me :smile:
  • Squat76
    Squat76 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would LOVE some new motivational buddies!! Current weight 160 looking to lose 20ish pounds. Please add me if you would like!
  • royboy969
    royboy969 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Hello to all. I'm 61 and started back to getting active at 257 pounds. I managed to get down to 235 prior to December. I put back 10 to 245. Struggling to head back down in weight, now 240. It's a big difference going to the club instead of riding and walking outside. So still have to drop another 20 to get to my initial goal. Feel free to friend me and kick my butt back in gear..
  • KristinB2016
    KristinB2016 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm trying to lose about 25-30lbs, then maybe more if still doable! Anyone can feel free to add me. Friends and support on this website are priceless!
  • koffeekakes
    koffeekakes Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I have 20ish to get rid of (someone said on here that is the better term since losing something implies it might be found again! Ha!), and I would appreciate the support of gals in the same boat! (Guys too, that is fine, just please don't add to hit on me or for the sake of stacking bodies). I'm eating better and doing a mix of workouts, including PiYo. I love to bike, but it is too cold right now for the trail I love... that's more of a spring, summer, and fall thing