Looking for support

antollie
antollie Posts: 6 Member
I am looking for support from positive pleople to lose weight

Replies

• ms2mrsbragg
    ms2mrsbragg Posts: 10 Member
    Hi Antollie,
    I will gladly be a supporter!! I beleive even the strongest need motivation and reassurances now and then. Good luck in your journey and I am here to cheer you on!
  • antollie
    antollie Posts: 6 Member
    Thanks you.
  • Giant34
    Giant34 Posts: 1 Member
    We all need that added boost.. let's all support each other !! B)
  • tracyweiser927
    tracyweiser927 Posts: 1 Member
    Support is important. I've been stuck for MONTHS!! I still workout but stuck, can't seem to lose any more weight.
  • PWatt2015
    PWatt2015 Posts: 30 Member
    Ill try lol
  • LivLovLrn
    LivLovLrn Posts: 577 Member
    Sounds like a good idea to me...I love supporting others and can definitely use the support myself :)
  • liannej88
    liannej88 Posts: 5 Member
    By all means add me, good luck with this journey
  • Michael_a_s
    Michael_a_s Posts: 4 Member
    Add me and let's all do this together I have 39 pounds to loose what are your goals? We Got This!
  • skara123
    skara123 Posts: 6 Member
    Support is awesome!! And we need positivity and support every once in a while! You can add me if you like!
  • cocokittykay
    cocokittykay Posts: 4 Member
    Gosh so do I
  • latina827
    latina827 Posts: 10 Member
    antollie wrote: »
    I am looking for support from positive pleople to lose weight

Me too! Add me please
  • jenale74
    jenale74 Posts: 11 Member
    Me too! Feel free to add! I'm re-starting today.
  • mandyclougher
    mandyclougher Posts: 3 Member
    Hi, I'm new to this....started yesterday. I will support and encourage anyone that needs a little help and would be grateful to anyone who will also help me in my weight loss journey.
  • christierenea
    christierenea Posts: 18 Member
    Hi, I'm new to this....started yesterday. I will support and encourage anyone that needs a little help and would be grateful to anyone who will also help me in my weight loss journey.

• christierenea
    christierenea Posts: 18 Member
    I just started about two weeks ago, if anyone wants they can add me for support or motivation I'm on everyday. Good luck and best wishes.
  • k_daniel
    k_daniel Posts: 6 Member
    Add me please
  • marji1974
    marji1974 Posts: 59 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • rcagno60
    rcagno60 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm interested too. I decided to take my life back at the beginning of the year. I'm 55 years old and 150 lbs overweight. I plan to lose 100 lbs over the coming year. I started Jan 2. We all need encouragement in this journey. Remember, you are in control. The only way to lose weight is to take control.(and of course eat less) I have started a blog to document my journey and hopefully inspire others to take back their lives as well. Http://my100in1.blogspot.com feel free to follow and share your comments. We can all reach our goals if we just know and believe we can.