The New Girl!

alxira77
alxira77 Posts: 3
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi everyone, my name is Michelle. I'm kinda new. Been on it for about a week or two. Trying to loose about 20lbs. I've been attending bootcamp for 2mths, and I haven't lost any weight. It's very frustrating, but I'm not giving up. Maybe it has something to do with my age. I noticed that once I turned 30, I started gaining weight (have gained 15lbs in 1-1/2yr), and it's been really hard to loose it. I've decided to really watch what I eat, and that is why I'm here. Well if anyone has any tips, motivating words or are in my shoes, I would love to hear from you!

Replies

• Hi everyone, my name is Michelle. I'm kinda new. Been on it for about a week or two. Trying to loose about 20lbs. I've been attending bootcamp for 2mths, and I haven't lost any weight. It's very frustrating, but I'm not giving up. Maybe it has something to do with my age. I noticed that once I turned 30, I started gaining weight (have gained 15lbs in 1-1/2yr), and it's been really hard to loose it. I've decided to really watch what I eat, and that is why I'm here. Well if anyone has any tips, motivating words or are in my shoes, I would love to hear from you!
  • welcome, you'll love it here. Look around the messages boards for helpful ideas. I hope age doesn't hinder our weight loss too much because I'll turn 43 next month. I do agree with you the older I get the harder it is. I want to lose about 40lbs. I say about as I've always been overweight so I don't know what a good weight for me would be .:bigsmile:
  • :smile: Hello Alexiria77

I am new to this site too! I understand the weight and age thing. I am 57 and it is much harder the older you get so glad you are starting early (30).
This discussion has been closed.