Can't wrap my head around it!

Options
I ordered a shirt and a pair of shorts online and ordered them what I thought was too small for me so they would fit in a few weeks when I was down a few more pounds. Well, they came yesterday and I will have to alter the top because it is too big and the shorts fit perfect! OMG! I was dancing around in them, lol! I started this journey at a size 22 and these shorts are a 16! I looked at them before I put them on and thought - no way! I just can't seem to get my mind to catch up to the fact that my body is shrinking. It totally made my day! :bigsmile:

Replies

• tammyquinnlmt
    tammyquinnlmt Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of you! Way to go!
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    Good for you!!
  • sla0814
    sla0814 Posts: 240
    Options
    oh my goodness that is such an exciting NSV!! keep up the amazing work!!
  • tsmom1128
    tsmom1128 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    awesome work!
  • kriots
    kriots Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    congrats!:flowerforyou:
  • nicolerah
    nicolerah Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    That's reason to celebrate!! let's get our glasses!!!

Fill 'er up with.............. WATER!!!! :drinker: :drinker: :laugh:

Congrats girl!!
  • 5weeks
    5weeks Posts: 38
    Options
    Congratulations, that is awesome!
  • mitymex
    mitymex Posts: 10
    Options
    It's a great feeling isn't it...Congrats!!!!!!!
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!! So happy for you and I hope these victories keep coming for you!!
  • katyrose221
    katyrose221 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • Tree72
    Tree72 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That's such a great NSV. And I know just how you feel. I've recently had to buy a few new outfits, and every time I do laundry and am folding them I'm thinking, "There's no way these will fit on my body."
  • dawnw30
    dawnw30 Posts: 270
    Options
    Thanks so much guys! You are the only ones I can share stuff like this with who get it! If I don't share these great victories with anyone it feels like I may explode! LOL!!!
  • dawnw30
    Options
    Congratulations! That's such a great NSV. And I know just how you feel. I've recently had to buy a few new outfits, and every time I do laundry and am folding them I'm thinking, "There's no way these will fit on my body."

I did it wrong...the reply to this is below, lol!
  • AngieM76
    AngieM76 Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! Wtg!
  • dawnw30
    Options
    It feels weird doing laundry...I keep thinking my underwear are my daughters...LOL! Waiting for the brain to catch up with the body apparently! Isn't it awesome?!?!? Great job to you as well!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Marcus19
    Marcus19 Posts: 24
    Options
    That had to be an amazing feeling!! Good for you love
  • manda2j
    manda2j Posts: 63
    Options
    That's awesome girl! keep it up! i cant wait to fit back into my big pants LOL! right now only my elastics fit :/ hopefully it'll be soon, im tired of these things!
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options

EXACTLY. I have had my weight off for 3 1/2 YEARS and I still will pull a pair of jeans out of the dryer and think "who the heck are those, they are TINY" duh, they are mine. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!