We finished Netflix!! Now what?

_JustNate_
_JustNate_ Posts: 68 Member
Sooo, kids have been complaining that they can't find anything to watch on Netflix. I assume they have watched everything (well not everything cause that would be a little awkward). Thinking of a switch. Is sling worth it? We did have Amazon prime in 2014. Has it improved? Input please......andddddddd GO!

Replies

• _JustNate_
    Nobody?
  • Shesaleo18
    Shesaleo18 Posts: 126 Member
    Now chill
  • Cindy4FunFit
    Cindy4FunFit Posts: 2,733 Member
    Sarcastic answer: Please refer to Urban Dictionary to understand the "chill" and don't mention your kids and Netflix, *like ever*, again. These hip kids are *always* making up new slang references. Serious answer: HuLu.
  • jhollen125
    jhollen125 Posts: 11 Member
    I finished the Internet last year... - Mr. Chunky
  • Shesaleo18
    Shesaleo18 Posts: 126 Member
    I don't know what HuLu means?? My sister actually told me about that whole Netflix and chill thing (she's the hipster) I thought it was ridiculous but just had to jump at the chance to write that lol
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    HBO Go, Hulu...... and Amazon Prime is more take or leave. I want Amazon Prime but only because they got Batman: The Animated Series
  • wolfehound33
    wolfehound33 Posts: 1,320 Member
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    HBO Go, Hulu...... and Amazon Prime is more take or leave. I want Amazon Prime but only because they got Batman: The Animated Series

Fantastic cartoon
  • bdgfn
    bdgfn Posts: 7,719 Member
    Agree with Hulu and Amazon Prime. I use an app on my computer called unlocateme, and I can select what country I want to use for Netflix...I've found that Switzerland's Netflix is amazing! Much more content than anywhere else.
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    How old are your kids?
  • hazman81
    hazman81 Posts: 86 Member
    Have you ever heard of Kodi? It's in the android market place
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,086 Member
    I love having my Netflix & Amazon Prime. I plan to get the Amazon Stick for my TV. Look into that & maybe add Hulu Plus.
  • _JustNate_
    Ok. I have sling now for a month and Netflix still but. Kinda wanna drop Netflix for Amazon. Cause I miss the free 2 day shipping. Kids don't understand that part of it though. Lol.
    @MireyGal76 9,13, 18. 18 yr old is exempt from equation though. He just comes home to eat, sleep, and pick up clean clothes. Ha!! I remember you from a few years ago. I was pawnstarNate then.
  • hazman81
    hazman81 Posts: 86 Member
    Kodi has everything on it for free including new releases. That's what I do. Literally EVERYTHING
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    _JustNate_ wrote: »
    Ok. I have sling now for a month and Netflix still but. Kinda wanna drop Netflix for Amazon. Cause I miss the free 2 day shipping. Kids don't understand that part of it though. Lol.
    @MireyGal76 9,13, 18. 18 yr old is exempt from equation though. He just comes home to eat, sleep, and pick up clean clothes. Ha!! I remember you from a few years ago. I was pawnstarNate then.

I confess... I wanna get all judgey and tell you to not get something else and kick their butt off the couch. 9 and 13...that's a lot of TV watching.

I don't know your life though, so... Good luck with suitable TV alternatives.