My 2 year Fitversary with Pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• IdLikeToLoseItLoseIt
    Options
    What a wonderful success story! You have a great personality, thanks for sharing your words of wisdom and congrats on all your work. Well done!
  • CoryBIsMe
    CoryBIsMe Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    You look great. Love the blue and previously purple hair. Wish I could get away with that. :)
  • Suhrah623
    Suhrah623 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    amazing job!!!
  • sombrefawn
    sombrefawn Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much guys! I had some fun with my style before, but I must say, having lost a decent amount of weight gives you a confidence that you simply cannot buy but that confidence makes you more daring to try out new styles and trends (hence the blue & purple hair). To live boldly has been the biggest gift.
  • mimi2974
    mimi2974 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wowza! Great job! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • slees21
    slees21 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Nice job. You're hot!
  • RavinJM
    RavinJM Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Thank you for sharing, it definitely helps those of us still in the middle of our journey to stay on focus!
  • pumpkinRIP02
    pumpkinRIP02 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    sombrefawn wrote: »
    Hey fitness pals! So today marks my 2 year FITVERSARY! It's the benchmark of when I took my health more seriously and do a bit more self reflection on how I treat this vessel.

There's a lot of talk about journeys and wagons (weather they’re on or off them). If I was on a real wagon journey surely I would have died of dysentery by now, lol. It’s a bumpy ride with lots of unexpected obstacles for sure.

However, since I’m a bit of a Sci-Fi nerd I like to think of myself more as an object in space with a general trajectory that can be altered, but in small increments, and with sustainability. This approach, I believe, is why I’m able to maintain my loss to gradually get me the body & health I deserve. My advice, visualize yourself however you need to and to try to be fearless.

Every day that you are alive you have been gifted something precious & wonderful and you have what it takes to always strive to be a better person to others and yourself.

Here’s the starting stats:
    Female
    5’7”
    SW: 238 lbs
    Neck: 16.5”
    Chest: 48”
    Arms: 14”
    Waist: 47”
    Hips: 48”
    Thighs: 27”

Here’s the stats today:
    Female
    5’7”
    SW: 165.4 lbs
    Neck: 13.5”
    Chest: 39”
    Arms: 10.5”
    Waist: 34”
    Hips: 41”
    Thighs: 21”

Total loss of 72.6lbs!!!

Back in 2013 at my heaviest (more than 238 lbs, but I had no scale so... no idea really! I'd guess 250 lbs or so):
    20130428_zps0f52e18d.jpg

Today:
    2Year_composite_zps3bm3hslc.jpg

Here is my 1 year post which has more progress pics: < http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10056746/one-year-of-logging-and-50-lbs-gone-lots-of-pics/p1&gt;

Cheers,
    SF

Congratulations on your Success!
  • Smokey705
    Smokey705 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats you are doing great
  • lorrpb
    lorrpb Posts: 11,464 Member
    Options
    Terrific!
  • Omoe11
    Omoe11 Posts: 235 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Congrats, you look great! I love your hair in the after pictures by the way!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Very well done :)
  • michellenella7
    michellenella7 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow you look amazing. Congratulations on your success. X
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!