Favourite healthy dessert?

Options

Replies

• meg_alexander7
    meg_alexander7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Fill mini muffin liners with your favorite granola about 1/3 of the way. Top it with vanilla flavored Greek yogurt, and diced strawberries. It tastes like cheesecake, and hits the spot whenever you get the urge to go for that carton of ice cream.

I also make Greek yogurt dipped blueberries and keep them in the freezer. Super yum. :)
  • JQuinnLife
    JQuinnLife Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Protein powder mixed with peanut butter powder and Almond and Coconut milk.

Dessert of the Almighty Brodin
  • QueenofHearts023
    QueenofHearts023 Posts: 421 Member
    Options
    Lindt chocolate (I even like 99% cocoa even though it's bitter, it takes care of my cravings, mostly)
    Flavoured yoghurt with fruit or
    Plain yoghurt with honey and candied nuts
    Meringues
    Sorbet
    Plain old fruit

• debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,034 Member
    Options
    Wine
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Greek Gods yogurt. Any flavor. It reminds me of cheesecake...

I love Greek Gods yogurt. It's so thick and creamy. I buy the plain and sweeten it with a teaspoon of honey or maple syrup and add fresh berries or nuts. Delicious!
  • JenniferEdwardz
    JenniferEdwardz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I love frozen blueberries, frozen dippers, frozen bananas. I just tried atkins indulgence and they are amazing!

Please share :smile:

I
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Popcorn with nutritional yeast and chipotle sauce...weird, but it's like doritos.
  • AmazonMayan
    AmazonMayan Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    I just mixed 1/2 cup full fat plain yogurt with a snack pack chocolate fudge pudding and it was creamy and yummy. I thought after the fact some raspberries might be good in it too. I might have that for a late night snack. It was a nice sized snack.

It wasn't really sweet which is perfect for me, but someone else might prefer a vanilla yogurt instead of plain. Mine had 240 calories total but depending on your pudding and your yogurt choices it could be less.
  • venishat
    venishat Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Love love me some dark chocolate cashews oh sooo good
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Ice cream. IIFYM/Calories. It doesn't fit today, so I'm having a bagel and cream cheese... stupid bagel, why can't you be more like ice cream!
  • celinend
    celinend Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Last night I had a cup of halo top vanilla ice cream and half a quest bar (brownie flavor, thrown in the microwave). 9/10.
  • MichelleLea122
    MichelleLea122 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Greek Yogurt Cookie Dough. 1 cup plain non fat greek yogurt, 2 tbsp of powdered peanut butter, 1 tbsp of stevia sweetened chocolate chips, 2tbs of coconut flour, stevia, and butter extract.
  • dklibert
    dklibert Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    I usually keep sugar free chocolate pudding and light greek yogurt. Lately I have been topping vanilla greek with dried fruit, granola and cinnamon. Taste similar to fruit cobbler and vanilla ice cream. I have tried dried mixed berries, apples and apricots. All were delicious.

Peachy%2BCrisp%2BYogurt.jpg
  • LoveLacy
    LoveLacy Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Eton Mess, with lots of strawberries, raspberries and blueberries, mixed with some fat free yoghurt either natural or greek and a flavoured muller light mixed in for flavour with 2 mini meringue nexts. No idea what this looks like calorie wise but is fairly healthy and kicks me the sweet kick I use to need on slimming world.
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Ben-Jerry-s-ben-and-jerrys.jpg
  • cbelc2
    cbelc2 Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I had extra calories today so I got 2 squares of dark chocolate! It was incredible.
  • motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Frozen mango or pineapple chunks hits the sweet and cant eat it too quickly

• srujana_kanneganti
    srujana_kanneganti Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    full fat or 2% greek yogurt with honey and cinnamon.
  • KendraMonster
    KendraMonster Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Yogurt covered almonds, not awesome but at least they have protein! Looking forward to trying a Banana Chia Seed Pudding
    http://stupideasypaleo.com/2014/02/05/3-ingredient-banana-pudding/