just getting started

Options
Hey everyone.. I'm just getting started this week and I'm trying to get my stuff all lined up... got my gym membership and my scale and different websites lined up so now I'm here to meet everyone and get support and info. from everyone... I'm a new mom with my first child... he's 9 months old now and I wanted to give myself until after the craziness of the holidays to get settled so I can establish a good routine for myself.... I know that I can do this cause I have alot of friends who support me.... hope everyone has a great day!!!!!:love::wink:

Replies

• kiernan
    Options
    Hey everyone.. I'm just getting started this week and I'm trying to get my stuff all lined up... got my gym membership and my scale and different websites lined up so now I'm here to meet everyone and get support and info. from everyone... I'm a new mom with my first child... he's 9 months old now and I wanted to give myself until after the craziness of the holidays to get settled so I can establish a good routine for myself.... I know that I can do this cause I have alot of friends who support me.... hope everyone has a great day!!!!!:love::wink:
  • aisling
    aisling Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good luck! Im new here myself, and will start going to the gym again starting tomorrow. Im totally ready to change my life now.
  • Bingomama
    Options
    Hi , I've been here for less than a week and Im hooked on how easy it is to chart my intake and exercise. The community chats and encouragement found here is fantastic. I hope you find it as useful to you as a lot of us here do.

Here's to being losers !
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you all! This site is really great and has lots of very useful information. Read the Newbie threads because there is a lot of good information in there that you may want to know. Good luck to you all!