Hello

Options
Hi MyFitnessPals,

My name is Tanya and I am new to the site. I recently as of Tuesday began my journey to a new and improved me. I really enjoy the site still not sure how to input my excercises which makes my page look exercise-less!!! So if you can help me out with that I will appreciate it. I look forward to reading your motivating post and following you through your journey. Good luck to everyone!!

Replies

• IamLyssa
    IamLyssa Posts: 21
    Options
    Hey if need a MFP you can def add me. To add exercise, you would just go to the top of the page. It says My Home, Food and Exercise and then click on that and everything else is pretty much easy. Hope that helped.
  • katie041085
    katie041085 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome...

the site is easy to use when you have a chance to look through.

the exercise part of it you can access on your home page. when you go into it you can either look at the ones already programmed in or add your own. If you are going to the gm and have an idea of how many calories you are burning i would advise you create your own as i find that the site greatly over estimated what you burn. If you have no idea then use it as a rough guide.

It is a great help to have friends on here and people that know how you feel and what you are going through.

Good Luck x
  • rmckinish
    rmckinish Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, Tanya. I have been with this site since January of this year. I have lost 35 lbs to date. Be honest with your input. The exercise can be tricky, but if you are on a workout machine you can manually change the number of calories burnt. This program takes into account your age, weight, & sex to determine calories used. Best of luck to you.