Looking for friends!

Options
I really want to be in better shape/ be healthier for this summer! I'm in college and it's hard to not give into the temptations at meal hall and get to the gym... Looking for some other people starting their journey or well through theirs to help me/motivate me through mine ☺️

Replies

• Bekkasaurus
    Bekkasaurus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, re-starting my journey for 2016. Keen for a fellow motivator :smile:
  • KidKNuncio
    KidKNuncio Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Also re-starting my journey to a healthier lifestyle! Let's do this!!
  • bodnars55
    bodnars55 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the beginning of yours. I'm currently working on continuing mine. Feel free to add me if you would like. We can all use the extra motivation, we are all here to help each other.
  • StacyJanJ
    StacyJanJ Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey congrats on making a great decision! Feel free to add me. I'm aiming to be in the best shape of my life by summer and have my plan in motion. Love to inspire and be inspired! :) you can add me on IG at stacyjanj too if you like.
  • justin_1434
    justin_1434 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    Here to help! Add me :smile: Anybody!
  • nikkilovessweets
    nikkilovessweets Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm in college too-round 2, lol! But I'm much older!
  • whoffmanz
    whoffmanz Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Glad to offer support. I am back to get rid of holiday weight after several years of successful maintenance. Feel free to add me.
  • BenAmansgirl
    BenAmansgirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey New to this aswel, also really want to get into better shape. Feel free to add me , would also love a fellow motivator and extra support
  • Joelley1007
    Joelley1007 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    add me! been here for about a year and am very active on my newsfeed, so if your looking for some encouragement , im here :)