Almost 4st to lose! Need to find some like minded people to add

Options
Hi,

I'm Sam. I'm 24 and currently weigh 15st 8.6lbs

I have a goal to lose 54.6lbs putting me back to the top of the healthy weight range to start! Me and the husband have cooked all our meals from scratch for the last 2 weeks and have been using the hairy dieter recipe books for this. We have been part of a gym since November although I've had to take it easy because of injury. Now that's over I have a personal exercise plan set up that will start tomorrow.

My aim is 1lb a week for now and have lost 2.8lbs in the last 2 weeks! I have a family holiday beginning of September and would love to be able to wear a bikini without feeling self conscious around everyone.

Trying to find time to continue this and the gym is going to get challenging as not only do I work full time I also have just started a 9 month university module with the Open University that needs 20 hours a week study time!

I'm looking for some like minded individuals I can add on here for inspiration and to keep my motivation levels up.

Replies

• allibeee
    allibeee Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Sam

I'm in a similar boat, I've got three stone to lose. There's a thread called "UK based" further up the page, why not introduce yourself there too. That's what I've just done, we can all support each other. I'm assuming you're in the UK as well as you are measuring in stones!

Good luck!