support

Aireyma
Aireyma Posts: 55
edited September 28 in Fitness and Exercise
So, I play on this thing through-out the day...reading about other peoples questions, concerns, and comments and I just LOVE it!! I'm still trying to get into the whole "work out everyday and eat right" schedule...and for me..willpower is tough. I know I cant be the only person out there that struggles.

I do jump on my ellip when the baby is napping and im aiming at killing 500cal a day...all day long. I have to do it in intervals bc I have stuff going on as well.

I guess, I'm just going to put it out there...

will you guys add me a friend?!?!? i know, lame but support is really what i need when im stuck in a house all day with no one but a 9month old and 2 crazy dogs!!! i would love to see your news feed and offer as much positiveness and support as possible!!!

thanks so much!!

xoxo

Replies

• MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    i'll send you a request! i've just read recently that short bursts of exercise, like 20 minutes, a few times a day can be just as effective if not more than one longer workout!
  • googagene
    googagene Posts: 32
    We're all here to answer any questions and to give you all the support and encouragement you need!!!
  • I'll friend you - happy to motivate and support if you do the same!! x
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,063 Member
    Added you!!
This discussion has been closed.