My first day

Options
This is my first day on this!!! Thank you!

Replies

• MrsBoss100
    Options
    Good Luck!! You can do it:smile:
  • cgreg1277
    cgreg1277 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome...you are going to love it here ;)
  • IamLyssa
    IamLyssa Posts: 21
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and i hope you have success on your journey. If you need a MFP feel free to add me :)
  • wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Welcome, glad to have you on the website...
  • copperdave
    copperdave Posts: 146
    Options
    You'll do GREAT!! Good luck!
  • reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Wonderful site with lots of support and encouragement. You can add me.
  • pinkgirlzoe
    pinkgirlzoe Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    welcome to the group. feel free to add me for motivation and support xxxxxxxxx
  • sagisun1969
    Options
    This is my 4th day and I love it! I've already seen an improvement in my diet!
  • ButtercupSprad
    Options
    This is my first day. I am not looking to loose weight. I am calorie counting and attempting to maintain a healthy TASTY diet while deployed. I am counting my calories burned during my workout sessions. I wanna make sure that I am intaking enough calories as I burn. (Balancing act) I'm hyped!
  • pbor
    pbor Posts: 11
    Options
    This is my fifth day recording my progress and my first post. I am looking to get back into shape and have givin myself 90 days to accomplish my weight loss goal. I started Sunday at 228.7 and have already dropped down to 218.5 (lots of water weight) so I am looking to stay on track. Goal is to be at 185 by September 4th. I am running first thing in the morning on an empty stomach ( 5 miles) and then training one body part per day. Wish me luck!