shakeology recipes anyone? :) I HAVE YUMMY ONES.

kseier
kseier Posts: 91 Member
edited September 28 in Food and Nutrition
i know there's lots of beachbody peeps on here so i just had to share this. omg i'm so excited. like. so excited. i will never need cheesecake again. because guess what i just did? made a peanut butter cup cheesecake shakeology. 1/4 packet FF SF cheesecake pudding mix, tablespoon of peanut butter, 1 scoop chocolate shakeology, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1 cup water. perfect texture. perfect flavor. so. good. i'm doing a sortakinda cleanse day today. three shakes. so my first one was a chocolate strawberry cheesecake, which was no where near as good as this second one. what should i make for my last one of the day?

also, my next shipment will be greenberry. any yummy recipes for that one? i'm so excited to try it!

Replies

• sd101483
    sd101483 Posts: 419 Member
    That sounds delicious and I'm going to have to try it! I've been doing peanut butter (all natural) in mine with ice to make it nice and think (with vanilla almond milk - tastes just like a PB cup). I also bought some frozen straweberries and will use a cup of those in place of my ice cubes - nice frozen chocolate covered strawberry. I also did the same with fresh cherries. Got some frozen raspberries today to do the same with. I always mix in 1/2 cup of vanilla almond milk, with any of my creations!
  • kseier
    kseier Posts: 91 Member
    mmm yummmy! i've made all of those. im gonna try some pistachio pudding tonight!
  • sd101483
    Oooohhhh...that could be interesting...let me know how it turns out. I bought some cookies and cream pudding today to try - didn't realize I got the loaded with fat kind - holy calories!
  • Hi Ladies! I love love love Shakeology - both flavors! If I am in a hurry I can just use water and ice in the shaker but if I have time I prefer to really make it awesome. For the chocolate my fav AM recipe is 1-1.5 cups cold brewed coffee, 1 scoop of shakeology, and a little peppermint extract ( like 1/8 tsp- a little goes a long way), blend with 1c ice. Oh man, it is just like my beloved peppermint mocha frapp! I made up some of the chocolate shake and then made popsicles out of it - no guilt icecream bar! For the greenberry, I use a 3:1 water:orange juice, a tiny bit of coconut extract, and blend with a cup of ice - almost like a tropical treat! There seems to be a misconception that people are using this as a miracle weightloss product. It's not. Yes, if you cut out one meal per day with Shakeology and are accountable for everything else that you put into your body of course you will see the results (how could you not?). I love the supplement part of it, my energy has never been better and I feel like a slug if i skip it. Anyways, just thought I would pop in and say hello to fellow shakeology peeps! Here is another kick butt recipe:

Butterfinger Blizzard Recipe:

1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
    4oz Almond Milk or Skim Milk
    4-6 oz water
    2 Tbs pb2 natural peanut butter or regular
    2 Tbs Jello sugar-free/ fat-free Butterscotch Pudding powder
    Ice to taste and blend
  • sd101483
    Hi Ladies! I love love love Shakeology - both flavors! If I am in a hurry I can just use water and ice in the shaker but if I have time I prefer to really make it awesome. For the chocolate my fav AM recipe is 1-1.5 cups cold brewed coffee, 1 scoop of shakeology, and a little peppermint extract ( like 1/8 tsp- a little goes a long way), blend with 1c ice. Oh man, it is just like my beloved peppermint mocha frapp! I made up some of the chocolate shake and then made popsicles out of it - no guilt icecream bar! For the greenberry, I use a 3:1 water:orange juice, a tiny bit of coconut extract, and blend with a cup of ice - almost like a tropical treat! There seems to be a misconception that people are using this as a miracle weightloss product. It's not. Yes, if you cut out one meal per day with Shakeology and are accountable for everything else that you put into your body of course you will see the results (how could you not?). I love the supplement part of it, my energy has never been better and I feel like a slug if i skip it. Anyways, just thought I would pop in and say hello to fellow shakeology peeps! Here is another kick butt recipe:

Butterfinger Blizzard Recipe:

1 scoop Chocolate Shakeology
    4oz Almond Milk or Skim Milk
    4-6 oz water
    2 Tbs pb2 natural peanut butter or regular
    2 Tbs Jello sugar-free/ fat-free Butterscotch Pudding powder
    Ice to taste and blend

OMG, those sound AMAZING! Going to have to try! I only ordered one bag of shakeology and thought I'd give it a go! I'm hooked and ordering my next bag - just can't decide between chocolate or greenberry!
This discussion has been closed.