Replies

• lexilouise123
    lexilouise123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Anglesey and I'm looking to loose 3st by the end of the year
  • lauracallie2013
    lauracallie2013 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm from Bournemouth! Just started again yesterday. Really want to make changes this year! Need to build up some like minded friends to add to my profile! Xx
  • jenny_hills_uk
    jenny_hills_uk Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from Kent but living in Bristol. I'be got 6.5 stone to lose in the long run. Would be great to have some friends for encouragement and accountability along the way! I've been at it a week and first weigh in tomorrow morning...:)
  • Samgrim91
    Samgrim91 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm Sam. I'm 24 and currently weigh 15st 8.6lbs. I'm in Northamptonshire - think that puts me in the Midlands :-S

I have a goal to lose 54.6lbs putting me back to the top of the healthy weight range to start! Me and the husband have cooked all our meals from scratch for the last 2 weeks and have been using the hairy dieter recipe books for this. We have been part of a gym since November although I've had to take it easy because of injury. Now that's over I have a personal exercise plan set up that will start tomorrow.

My aim is 1lb a week for now and have lost 2.8lbs in the last 2 weeks! I have a family holiday beginning of September and would love to be able to wear a bikini without feeling self conscious around everyone.

Trying to find time to continue this and the gym is going to get challenging as not only do I work full time I also have just started a 9 month university module with the Open University that needs 20 hours a week study time!

I'm looking for some like minded individuals I can add on here for inspiration and to keep my motivation levels up.
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    westmidlands :)
  • AjeAleEveleigh271
    Options
    Hi i'm 25 from Wiltshire. I used this app last year to help me lose weight for my holiday last May. Once the holiday was over i put it all back on & a bit more! Oops! So im back to try again. Got 1stone & 6 pounds to lose. I figured this will be a lifetime thing once im down to my desired weight to help me maintain also. I dont want to connect my phone to facebook as i dont want my friends & family to know how much weight i have gained & that will put me down! So would love to make friends here that can help to spur me on & keep me motivated!
  • lisathepoolie
    lisathepoolie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi
    North East too :)
  • NoteForJulie
    NoteForJulie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me as a friend, then please do. It's good to have people to chat to as I'm just starting out here :)
  • Zampa13
    Zampa13 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Midlands Northants area.
    Need a new support network since records joining. :)
  • SamFitton
    SamFitton Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi from the northwest the snow has all gone now
  • jayhd777
    jayhd777 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I am North West... Liverpool
  • BigChangeNeeded
    BigChangeNeeded Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Hi.

I'm in Yorkshire (Sheffield to be exact), nice to see some more UK folk. I'm at the start of my journey to lose 180lbs (yep, that's a damn lot), but I'm happy to support others on here, so feel free to add me if you want :)
  • stepea83
    stepea83 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    friendly Scotsman here. add away
  • shazstrats
    shazstrats Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm in Sheffield I'm looking to add friends for support to help me lose 70 lb
  • BeelzLPL
    BeelzLPL Posts: 51 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    West Midlands - Birmingham Area.

More of us from UK than I realised :) Welcome all
    Urgh, will have to change my profile pic lol, was a 'private' as unflattering as I could find to encourage me to lose weight. That pic is 7 stone old though :)
  • worldlymaret
    worldlymaret Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 and also in the Midlands - Northants, nice to see more active people from the UK!

What are your main goals for using MFP? Mine are to control my sugar addiction - absolutely no denying I'm an addict! Besides that, I want to get stronger by doing yoga and some exercises at home (sit ups, crunches etc). I love hiking, climbing, trampolining and wakeboarding (in the summer).
  • irishingeordieland
    Options
    Neffny89 wrote: »
    Hey I'm from the north east too! In good thanks! You? X
    I am very well thank you. Blue monday treating u well?

• irishingeordieland
    Options
    Hi everyone, feel free to add me. My goal with MFP is to add my food that I'm having via my food plan from my PT so I keep track and to log my weight. Hope everyone is well :)
  • Nuttytart101
    Nuttytart101 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm from sunny Sandhurst (it might be sunny but its baltic)
    Feel free to add me, the extra support (received and given) would be nice x