A bit dirty-I just wanted to warn you.

Options
There was a woman who was interested in getting a boob job, so she went to her doctor, Dr. Smith and questioned him about implants.
He explained that, before you do anything too serious, there is a method that has worked for a lot of my patients.
Every morning when you wake up rub your boobs and say ''Scoobie doobie doobie, give me bigger boobies.''
She did this faithfully for weeks and noticed one day that they actually were getting bigger, she was very impressed. One morning she woke up, late for work and very rushed. By the time she got on the bus she realized that she forgot to go through her routine.
So standing on the bus, while rubbing her boobs she says ''Scoobie doobie doobie, give me bigger boobies''.
The man standing next to her says, ''You go to Dr. Smith?''
''Yes,'' she said, ''how did you know?''
He replies ''Hickory ****ory dock!

An old man, Mr. Smith, resided in a nursing home. One day he went into the nurses' office and informed Nurse Jones that his penis died. Nurse Jones, realizing the Mr. Smith was old and forgetful decided to play along with him.
"It did? I'm sorry to hear that," she replied.
Two days later, Mr. Smith was walking down the halls at the nursing home with his penis hanging outside his pants.
Nurse Jones saw him and said, "Mr. Smith, I thought you told me your penis died?"
"It did," he replied. "Today is the viewing!"

An old man, Mr. Smith, resided in a nursing home. One day he went into the nurses' office and informed Nurse Jones that his penis died. Nurse Jones, realizing the Mr. Smith was old and forgetful decided to play along with him.
Two days later, Mr. Smith was walking down the halls at the nursing home with his penis hanging outside his pants.
Nurse Jones saw him and said, "Mr. Smith, I thought you told me your penis died?"

Replies

• icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    There was a woman who was interested in getting a boob job, so she went to her doctor, Dr. Smith and questioned him about implants.
    He explained that, before you do anything too serious, there is a method that has worked for a lot of my patients.
    Every morning when you wake up rub your boobs and say ''Scoobie doobie doobie, give me bigger boobies.''
    She did this faithfully for weeks and noticed one day that they actually were getting bigger, she was very impressed. One morning she woke up, late for work and very rushed. By the time she got on the bus she realized that she forgot to go through her routine.
    So standing on the bus, while rubbing her boobs she says ''Scoobie doobie doobie, give me bigger boobies''.
    The man standing next to her says, ''You go to Dr. Smith?''
    ''Yes,'' she said, ''how did you know?''
    He replies ''Hickory ****ory dock!

• banks1850
    banks1850 Posts: 3,475 Member
    Options
    LOL! Was the second joke so funny you had to say it twice? :embarassed:
  • opatt23
    Options
    :laugh: Awesome!! That's just what I needed this morning! My husband will get a kick out of this....
    I love it!